By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

@kantor
that is an extreme option in the case that he is playing sk as well as nen did last game.
I thoroughly believe him to be town. He is far too honest and willing to discuss than antitown should be.
ironically according to his iwn logic mafia now know his role.

Around the Network

Trucks hes said a LOT of things without evidence and very random..
Dont focus on just that statement.
Others have said that house might mean something. Thwy are kust as suspicious.

theprof00 said:
@dolphin
the fact that you didnt even think that charactermight equal role means ots not true in your own case.

Don't jump to conclusions like that. And also, fyi, I have yet to research my character so I'm doing all this on two pieces of info:

1) GoT has multiple houses

2) GoT houses contain 4 and less people (what you said).

And 3), and assumption, that linkz split us up by houses for game sub-groups (mafia, siblings, vanilla, power roles, monk, cult, sk, mafia B).

I haven't said anything scummy, rather your play has been extremely scummy this far. You have been distorting my posts, and add to this the added benefit of scumhunting does not outway the disadvantage to town with certain factions able to better guess who is who with house hints.

TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:

So now, assuming Radish is town and Linkz set up alignments by house, all we would need is for another few players to reveal their characters (by which we deduce house), and mafia team B has identified mafia team A.

This is how I understand it.

Guys, I'm totally against it.

Why are you so sure there's two Mafia teams?

Trucks, I already addressed this bro -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4625612

Were you just ignoring that, or are you not so happy I might be helping town evade the trap? I smell scum anger.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
@dolphin
the fact that you didnt even think that charactermight equal role means ots not true in your own case.

Don't jump to conclusions like that. And also, fyi, I have yet to research my character so I'm doing all this on two pieces of info:

And 3), and assumption, that linkz split us up by houses for game sub-groups (mafia, siblings, vanilla, power roles, monk, cult, sk, mafia B).

I haven't said anything scummy, rather your play has been extremely scummy this far. You have been distorting my posts, and add to this the added benefit of scumhunting does not outway the disadvantage to town with certain factions able to better guess who is who with house hints.

Tell that to Walder Frey. House Frey numbers in at least the dozens. Indeed, it's very rare for a powerful house to have so few members.

He could be referring to main characters within the house, in which case it tends not to be above four, but the Starks have:

-Eddard

-Catelyn

-Robb

-Sansa

-Bran

-Arya

-Rickon

For a total of seven.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Oh please.
Dolphin when you make assumptions without evidence, like there being two madia coupled with your insistence that eacg house is a different group it looks like you actually DO jave evidence but but arent sharing. Evidence thay a simple town should not have.
Jumping from excuse to excuse is also scummy bevause it looks desperate.
However i believe you to be town because
A you would have been coached on ONE or TWO excuses
B not made the claims you have necause madia are more cautiois with giving oit info
C have been very honest with your emotions (like annoyance) mafia are more wothdrawn and try to act casually

theprof00 said:
Dolohin
Im NOT asking for character names im asking for house names.
all vanillas in one house??? What evidence do you even have of this.
Mafia know who osnt mafia. Sk knows who isnt sk. Thats all they need to know.
Townie has no idea who their team is.

Where in this thread did I say you were asking for character names??

Stop distorting my posts.

Again and i dont know why this keeps coming up.
Town MUST be comprised of more than one house.

Kantor said:
happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
@dolphin

Tell that to Walder Frey. House Frey numbers in at least the dozens. Indeed, it's very rare for a powerful house to have so few members.

He could be referring to main characters within the house, in which case it tends not to be above four, but the Starks have:

-Eddard

-Catelyn

-Robb

-Sansa

-Bran

-Arya

-Rickon

For a total of seven.

This helps. We're 20 players, assuming two scum factions of 3 and 3 (like in game 40), that would leave us with 14 players. Since linkz was sibling in game 40, and considered it quite a cool role iirc, I would assume he included siblings in this game. With 7 vanilla townies, there could be 7 role/power role townies to compensate, two of which would be in their own house as siblings (a possibility), some of which would be possible monks or vigilantes, again in their own house.

I'm really just throwing out ideas to the GoT gurus, as I don't know anything about it.

theprof00 said:
@ff
Are you THAT lacking in good argument? Youre the one who is dancing.

Also ff im not demanding. I just want honest answers so far ive seen two. Everyone else is dancing around.
for example you say its a waste of time, yet you write a paraheaph to tell me that instead of a single word.

"because character doesnt equal role except for perhaps one or two which negares mafias ability to reliably pick out roles, then house doesnt equal role."

It's a simple fact that you've claimed characters being revealed would not harm the town by giving mafia valuable information, isn't it?  (If not, how so?)  So, if your goal is to limit mafia options for fakeclaims, why not go for the ULTIMATE limitation, which is to say, why not try to get everyone to character claim right now? 

You need to read my posts more carefully.  I aked why you're NOT demanding. 

And on the subject of misunderstanding people, I thought you had wanted those disagreeing with your plan to explain their objections?  How would I do that in "a single word"? 

Then there's the fact that that entire point is garbage.  Sure, I could just use a single word to refuse your request, but if I think it really might be a bad idea for OTHERS to comply (and how could that not be the case if it's a bad idea for ME to comply?), it's stupid for me NOT to discuss that. 

All in all, I've reached a point where I will FoS prof

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!