By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Also, siblings and monks could be in their own houses, consider that BEFORE you POST YOUR CHAR!

Around the Network

MMMMM! Boys, maybe vanilla is one house, it would fit with prof's 4 and less person per house constraint. Please do not reveal your characters.

@ff
Are you THAT lacking in good argument? Youre the one who is dancing.
@dolphin
the fact that you didnt even think that charactermight equal role means ots not true in your own case.
the fact that you leapt at the possibilty of anotherr excuse says something else.

Also ff im not demanding. I just want honest answers so far ive seen two. Everyone else is dancing around.
for example you say its a waste of time, yet you write a paraheaph to tell me that instead of a single word.

I thought that each mafia team (assuming there's two) worked independently-ie. they'd want to kill the members of the opposing Mafia faction to ensure that their one was victorious. After all, it's the other mafia faction that, besides cops, pose the greatest threat to them during night time. Unless I'm messing up the rules and it will end up with a generic "mafia win" no matter which part of the mafia is alive at the end

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I thought that each mafia team (assuming there's two) worked independently-ie. they'd want to kill the members of the opposing Mafia faction to ensure that their one was victorious. After all, it's the other mafia faction that, besides cops, pose the greatest threat to them during night time. Unless I'm messing up the rules and it will end up with a generic "mafia win" no matter which part of the mafia is alive at the end

No, they're definitely different teams:

"There may be multiple Mafias in a game. If so, they are invariably given different names to differentiate them. These Mafias are not allied with each other; one must eliminate the other in addition to controlling the lynch in order to win."

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mafia#Summary

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Dolohin
Im NOT asking for character names im asking for house names.
all vanillas in one house??? What evidence do you even have of this.
Mafia know who osnt mafia. Sk knows who isnt sk. Thats all they need to know.
Townie has no idea who their team is.

Even moreso sk and mafia are enemies.
why should they be protected from each other?

Dolphin im going to stop asking you.
not because i disagree but necause i think you are town but saying a LOT if very suspicious things and i do not want that to continue. Furthermore, if you are an sk i also want you to target scum, so i would not want to lynch you anyway.

theprof00 said:
Dolphin im going to stop asking you.
not because i disagree but necause i think you are town but saying a LOT if very suspicious things and i do not want that to continue. Furthermore, if you are an sk i also want you to target scum, so i would not want to lynch you anyway.

You don't want to lynch the serial killer? How do you know he will target scum?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

happydolphin said:
Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:
While we're at it, could you GoT-literate guys tell the rest of us which house actually corresponds to radish's coat of arms?

Since any determined scum will have figured it out already: that is the shield of House Tarth (it's in the image title), and House Tarth only has one character who is even mentioned by name at this point in the TV series, and only one character with a speaking role in the entire book series so far.

So now, assuming Radish is town and Linkz set up alignments by house, all we would need is for another few players to reveal their characters (by which we deduce house), and mafia team B has identified mafia team A.

This is how I understand it.

Guys, I'm totally against it.

Why are you so sure there's two Mafia teams?

Signature goes here!