By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

No hat i dontbelievethat for a sevond becaise its easily olved by saying i was redirected. Or my target was bussed.

Of course if u mean that u simply hadnt thought of a solution then i can agree.
otherwise being watched is a 1 for 1 trade and that isall a townie can hope for.
you gave my role more power by killing me than by leaving me alone.

I know you wanted to kill me but felt bad. Not the opposite. U thought it would be seen as dishonorable and so sought justifiction. You werent being honorable for the sake of honor.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
But two things, one we wouldve seen inly mario and if my scan had said i was redirectedi wouldve believefd him.
so we atill might have lynched mario and possibly outed a doc had 1 visited. Getting watched is a big risk and the only saving grace for mafia was that town was too green to realize the claim was fake.

My mistake, my only mistake was not commuting. In which case you would have lost ur strongman.

Lemme clarify for you guys again. Town had 3 lurkers 2 more thay got modkilled, and power roles that didnt know how to play their roles.
killing me really only removed a strong player and that is what did town in.

I know you pro ably just didnt think much about it but you couldve lost a whole lot had there been one or two more townies paying attention.
In fact your whole team puted themselves by prltecting kantor on day 2.

It doesn't work like that. We played the way we did because of the way the town behaved.

Some of u still said to kill me even if i didnt have a power. Before i claimed.
you just out up a little "oh i dunno sounds mean".

theprof00 said:
Some of u still said to kill me even if i didnt have a power. Before i claimed.
you just out up a little "oh i dunno sounds mean".

Probably because of the house claims.

happydolphin said:

It was a good move. I probs would have used it in case town went nuts and legitimately wasted a lynch on me. I would then have used that newly gained trust to steer town against mafia. But the way it was done, the trust wasn't built because none of us understood why a townie would do that (that was our bad). But to be fair, you didn't explain it super well imho.

I think it was a great move by him. Not only did it prove he was unlynchable, but it proved he was pro town as well because no mafia player would be unlynchable. Also, in the process it exposed our true miller in Pezus who was also a confirmed town because of that. No mafia member is going to claim miller right after someone else just did, only a true miller would do so. As for why people didn't want to believe they WERE confirmed townies, I have no idea.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

It was a good move. I probs would have used it in case town went nuts and legitimately wasted a lynch on me. I would then have used that newly gained trust to steer town against mafia. But the way it was done, the trust wasn't built because none of us understood why a townie would do that (that was our bad). But to be fair, you didn't explain it super well imho.

I think it was a great move by him. Not only did it prove he was unlynchable, but it proved he was pro town as well because no mafia player would be unlynchable. Also, in the process it exposed our true miller in Pezus who was also a confirmed town because of that. No mafia member is going to claim miller right after someone else just did, only a true miller would do so. As for why people didn't want to believe they WERE confirmed townies, I have no idea.

Personally I had never seen an unlynchable town, so I assumed it was also possible for scum somehow.

pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
Somebody tell me there is a way to view all messages at once in the mafia QT, please.

Click on view all.

I see it in all the threads except the large mafia one. 

And uhm, you really thought I was cartel...lol (@mafia players)

I was certain that baalz was cartel.

I thought you were cartel, yes, but the others mostly disagreed with me. I suppose I'm paranoid.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
pezus said:

I see it in all the threads except the large mafia one. 

And uhm, you really thought I was cartel...lol (@mafia players)

I was certain that baalz was cartel.

I thought you were cartel, yes, but the others mostly disagreed with me. I suppose I'm paranoid.

It depends what you thought Cartel was. If you thought Cartel was a second mafia, it wouldn't really make much sense to have 8 to 9 mafia in total (5 for your faction and 3 to 4 for Cartel, including baalz and pezus).

If you thought they were a form of pro-town faction, it would all depend on the balancing and if there was some kind of cult in the mix.

What were you thinking Cartel was?

pezus said:

Cartel was both anti-town and anti-mafia so 3 cartel members wouldn't be out of the question, because they'd want to eliminate mafia too.

Well, anti-town and anti-mafia is in some ways a 2nd mafia faction. They needed to make sure they won and not the other factions (town or mafia A).

3 is a normal number, but not when the other team are 5, don't you think? that's 20 townies for 8 mafia.

pezus said:

Yeah, it's a bit much, but that does not strictly mean 8 mafia per se, because cartel will help town by eliminating mafia and mafia will want to eliminate cartel. Townies dying would mostly be a sideshow

Then again, this was a perfect mafia game, and last time, with 3 in each mafia faction with was it 23 players (round 40), mafia almost won.

Haha