By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

But I don't see prof as a threat. ^^

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

I don't see how it's wrong to take out the guy who is such a threat to your team on night 1. Prof, if you hadn't done the house claim thing, and ending it with a name cop claim then things would have gone a bit different. You would have survived, for instance. Rol would have survived as well.

There's nothing wrong with taking out the biggest threat to your team. As long as you acknowledge that it's me that's the threat, not the role.

Because you could've simply blocked me, or simply said "you must have been redirected". If I was tearing town apart as well as you all said in the qt, then I should've been left alive, right? My role had nothing to do with it.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't see how it's wrong to take out the guy who is such a threat to your team on night 1. Prof, if you hadn't done the house claim thing, and ending it with a name cop claim then things would have gone a bit different. You would have survived, for instance. Rol would have survived as well.

There's nothing wrong with taking out the biggest threat to your team. As long as you acknowledge that it's me that's the threat, not the role.

Because you could've simply blocked me, or simply said "you must have been redirected". If I was tearing town apart as well as you all said in the qt, then I should've been left alive, right? My role had nothing to do with it.

Maybe what he means is that he wanted to eliminate a PR as early as possible without needing to block it throughout the game. My thought.

Linkzmax said:

Rolstoppable Baalz Mario Danne No Vote killed CARTEL Jailkeeper
 theprof00  No Vote  murdered N1  -----  -----  -----  CARTEL Flavor Cop

Linkz, after all was Cartel pro or anti town?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I figured if I was going to block you, with the fear of a watcher, might as well kill you. If you hadn't claimed cop there was a chance we would have targeted someone else because like hat said we wanted to keep you alive since you get killed night 1 and all.

I think it was the best decision. If I had blocked you then we would have to lie just to save ourselves from a lynch without any profit. After kantor got caught we were lying after using the strongman, so technically not so much to lose.

And yeah, your stunt was pretty bad for the town. It's just that it was also potentially bad for the scum, so we decided to take no risks or rather take as many risks as possible to take you out.

I was pretty surprised to see you unprotected on night 1, that was hilarious. We wasted our strongman lol.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I figured if I was going to block you, with the fear of a watcher, might as well kill you. If you hadn't claimed cop there was a chance we would have targeted someone else because like hat said we wanted to keep you alive since you get killed night 1 and all.

I think it was the best decision. If I had blocked you then we would have to lie just to save ourselves from a lynch without any profit. After kantor got caught we were lying after using the strongman, so technically not so much to lose.

And yeah, your stunt was pretty bad for the town. It's just that it was also potentially bad for the scum, so we decided to take no risks or rather take as many risks as possible to take you out.

I was pretty surprised to see you unprotected on night 1, that was hilarious. We wasted our strongman lol.

We made good use of the extra kill even if we did waste my strongman ability.

Seriously, though, radish and spurge, he was the only confirmed power role and there was no reason to think he wasn't town.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

We made good use of the extra kill even if we did waste my strongman ability.

Seriously, though, radish and spurge, he was the only confirmed power role and there was no reason to think he wasn't town.

Above and beyond the choices, I find you guys mind-controlled really well, honestly.

I assumed that we had at least 3 protective roles, and I didn't want them to all target prof like last time - I let someone else take that job. I also thought that the mafia would be more likely to target someone else, since it's obvious that Prof would be getting protected

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Get one thing straight though, you were never the threat, your role was XD. Seriously.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But two things, one we wouldve seen inly mario and if my scan had said i was redirectedi wouldve believefd him.
so we atill might have lynched mario and possibly outed a doc had 1 visited. Getting watched is a big risk and the only saving grace for mafia was that town was too green to realize the claim was fake.

My mistake, my only mistake was not commuting. In which case you would have lost ur strongman.

Lemme clarify for you guys again. Town had 3 lurkers 2 more thay got modkilled, and power roles that didnt know how to play their roles.
killing me really only removed a strong player and that is what did town in.

I know you pro ably just didnt think much about it but you couldve lost a whole lot had there been one or two more townies paying attention.
In fact your whole team puted themselves by prltecting kantor on day 2.