By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said

Yeah, could Baalz explain now what exactly the point was?! We got nothing from that

We got nothing from it because nobody decided to analyze the information that it provided.

I would love to hear suggestions on what you feel is a better use of an unlynchable role, however.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
pezus said

Yeah, could Baalz explain now what exactly the point was?! We got nothing from that

We got nothing from it because nobody decided to analyze the information that it provided.

I would love to hear suggestions on what you feel is a better use of an unlynchable role, however.

It was a good move. I probs would have used it in case town went nuts and legitimately wasted a lynch on me. I would then have used that newly gained trust to steer town against mafia. But the way it was done, the trust wasn't built because none of us understood why a townie would do that (that was our bad). But to be fair, you didn't explain it super well imho.

spurgeonryan said:
NoCtis never did like me. NoCtis were you really busy or were you actually active lurking?

BTW I am genuinely busy. You have been following the MC thread right? I am ussually on time creating that thread and failed to create this week's number. If you are going to read our QT and I wasn't even there aswell. It's all 4 of them. Although I  object killing prof. I said it was better blocking him. I tried to save you prof.

I also tried to troll some of them. Telling Repeatedly I am going to claim Joeffrey. LOLOL! It's really funny. 

And I wasn't offended mantle. it's my last post on the QT because I am going to sleep. I tried to stir things up a bit. Remember when I am always pulling stunt on you telling I am going to bus Kantor and such. 

And yes I know I was a liablity hatz. I am not even reading some of the conversation on our whole QT and even on the mafia thread as well. The only time I read it was when we have to lynch mario so we can save Kantor.  

I usually read the last 2 pages on our QT and didn't bother reading the whole thread on day 4. I also didn't have the time to read 200+ post, 500+ post so I treid to skimmed a lot of them.

Anyway, Town is just a mess. Pezus is the only peron who is sane on the end game. I was really surpirsed that you allo decided to lynch Danne rather than hatz or mantle.

hatmoza said:
Also, If you read the mafia thread (which I doubt, that thread is a behemoth of unnecessary posts) I was the only player against killing prof initially for honor reasons. I only changed my mind after he revealed he was a flavor cop.

Lies all lies. 

theprof00 said:

I'm a little upset Linkz didn't make the mafia sibling...

I believe Kantor said I really missed out with Jamie and Cersei too. Thing is while I do enjoy being siblings/lovers/whatever, I don't really like two people dying for the price of one. And if I did go that route, the Lannisters wouldn't have been mafia, because mafia linked to mafia is just silly.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Baalzamon said:
pezus said

It was a good move. I probs would have used it in case town went nuts and legitimately wasted a lynch on me. I would then have used that newly gained trust to steer town against mafia. But the way it was done, the trust wasn't built because none of us understood why a townie would do that (that was our bad). But to be fair, you didn't explain it super well imho.

The alternative was no lynch whatsover, so instead of something that gives no information whatsoever, he generated something that could be analyzed.

Even if I was bad enough to put in a scum role that town can't reliably eliminate,(and 1-shot is simply a bad solution, it's like giving mafia a mayor) that's where it makes no sense for Baalz to get himself "lynched". Why not just "use" it later when actually outted as scum?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:

I was obviscum for everyone and yet nobody thought to start a lynch train on me after Day Two.

Hell, by Day Three all of us except maybe Noctis were obviscum, and you lynched the town cop. This was a bizarre game.

I knew you were scum the moment you claimed Maestor Aemon. Out of a series which has a bazzillion characters you chose to claim someone who had zero screen time in Season 2.
Can't believe the town didn't pick up on that one.

You clearly knew more than the town

Stefl claimed Jon Arryn, who isn't even in the show, and the town believed him. Maester Aemon wasn't much of a stretch. Though I was surprised not to see Maester Luwin in the game or the safelist; he's a more important character. I thought spurge would be him, so I avoided that claim.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:

I was obviscum for everyone and yet nobody thought to start a lynch train on me after Day Two.

Hell, by Day Three all of us except maybe Noctis were obviscum, and you lynched the town cop. This was a bizarre game.

I knew you were scum the moment you claimed Maestor Aemon. Out of a series which has a bazzillion characters you chose to claim someone who had zero screen time in Season 2.

Stefl claimed Jon Arryn, who isn't even in the show, and the town believed him. Maester Aemon wasn't much of a stretch. Though I was surprised not to see Maester Luwin in the game or the safelist; he's a more important character. I thought spurge would be him, so I avoided that claim.

Jon Arryn ? LOL

He's dead by the time the story begins :P Town seriously fucked up

btw what was Rol's character ? Its not mentioned in the second post if I'm not mistaken ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:

Jon Arryn ? LOL

He's dead by the time the story begins :P Town seriously fucked up

btw what was Rol's character ? Its not mentioned in the second post if I'm not mistaken ?

It is. Jorah Mormont, as he claimed on Day 3.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I don't see how it's wrong to take out the guy who is such a threat to your team on night 1. Prof, if you hadn't done the house claim thing, and ending it with a name cop claim then things would have gone a bit different. You would have survived, for instance. Rol would have survived as well.