By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I was analyzing Spurge's meta and seeing his self-preserving tone I sensed he was town, but now that you mention it he could be part of a life-linked faction or role.

Also analyzed SM128's meta and he is much less clean in his approach. I sense mafia and I did not like Kantor's defending him.
As for Hatmoza, your question to me is a case in point, you see things where they are not, in line with flawed, paranoid scumhunting, you will make things more difficult for town if you don't wake up.

Around the Network

Well, Kantor, all I can say is that even though I didn't vote him at the time, I voted him now, even though there wasn't any new information or new motivation that spurred me to do so. Last night I posted that final post from my DS, and I didn't even think I could GET it to do boldface, otherwise I might have voted him then. Maybe not, though; I sometimes like to let a vote decision percolate through my mind.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote: SM128

To add to the case against Mario, his vote on FF was a wagon vote, this felt like a premeditated scum trap.

On Stefl's meta. Last time I played w him he was aggressive and arrogant, this game he is more honest. He gives a town vibe.

happydolphin said:

Also analyzed SM128's meta and he is much less clean in his approach. I sense mafia and I did not like Kantor's defending him.
As for Hatmoza, your question to me is a case in point, you see things where they are not, in line with flawed, paranoid scumhunting, you will make things more difficult for town if you don't wake up.

Yet you vote for the person who I grilled last night?

Listen, there's no paranoia and there's no waking up. I'm playing this one a lot safer than you think, but if you are planning on holding some old grudge that I vaguley remember you threatening me in the OP with, open up a QT and cry out a river to yourself in one of them.  Don't repeat the same accusations of being a liabilty that I used aginst you in the last game. It's obvious you have a chip on your shoulder, and frankly, I don't feel like spamming this game arguing with you. I'm beyond that now. Stick to the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Well, Kantor, all I can say is that even though I didn't vote him at the time, I voted him now, even though there wasn't any new information or new motivation that spurred me to do so. Last night I posted that final post from my DS, and I didn't even think I could GET it to do boldface, otherwise I might have voted him then. Maybe not, though; I sometimes like to let a vote decision percolate through my mind.

It's always a console. Do you even own a computer?! It's either from you PS3 or DS.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

although I find people asking for things like this game tedious.
I am pro town and I am male.

The pro town part I dislike because LD is so rare scum can just claim and let the lie detector guess anyone.
The male female question because at this point mafia know more about the breakdown of roles than the town.

hatmoza said:
Final-Fan said:

It's always a console. Do you even own a computer?! It's either from you PS3 or DS.

he only uses it for minecraft

happydolphin said:
I was analyzing Spurge's meta and seeing his self-preserving tone I sensed he was town, but now that you mention it he could be part of a life-linked faction or role.

I wasn't defending him as such, just slightly surprised that FF jumped in like that with a vote.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Final-Fan said:

Fair enough.

Though that still doesn't answer my question. You're telling me when you made the decision, and why you didn't vote back then, but not why you wanted to vote for him in the first place. His request for everyone to townclaim?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective