By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

That doesn't clear anyone for 100%, hell I could go out there, make a lie and confirm any one of the three(?) persons targeting prof last night to gather townpoints if I felt like it, not that I am scum and needed to do that... counterclaiming sometime is a gamble if someone is scum or town, see yesterday, when prof outed himself as name-cop instead of saying I call bull on his claim I could've counterclaimed (would've also been a lie)... but it would've ended up in either my or his lynch at that point... if I would've died, people would've call me stupid, if prof got lynched, I still would be stupid, but stupid with benefits, because he turned up scum...

ARGH leave me alone... I am enraged... leave me alone with all your stupid fakeclaims out there...

AND the reason I think its scummy is because some people seemso sure about the safelist, like I said, its just wording, you vs. rol in this case...

I'm certainly not sure about it, but I like to keep that window open so as not to assume that if someone claims a "good" character, it's necessarily his character. 

Well, but WHY do SCUM need A SAFELIST to FAKECLAIM? They just do it if they want to, of course such a list makes it easier for them, but why ARE some people so eager on it being the truth? That is what iritates me, and your post made me aware of that... of course it doesn't mean you need to be scum, but it still makes you look suspicious to me alltough you are rather on the safe side of town right now...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Fake anger. I like it stefl! Please continue .

You could also be fucking more contributing you know, you just drop in with stupid non telling one liners, active lurking all time, not seriously responding to stuff... you should fucking answer to the people if, I don't know, 8 ask you for your name... hell you basically roleclaimed, but you are shiting about your name...

Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Fake anger. I like it stefl! Please continue .

You could also be fucking more contributing you know, you just drop in with stupid non telling one liners, active lurking all time, not seriously responding to stuff... you should fucking answer to the people if, I don't know, 8 ask you for your name... hell you basically roleclaimed, but you are shiting about your name...

* first name

Noctis came in to remind us of a post I made about prof's game in day 1, which I had already addessed. I replied to him, and later placed him in my main suspect list.

Rol, it's about time you answer me how it will help to know spurge's role. How will it help to discover kantor's sanity.

I don't like your pushing his roleclaim at all, explain!

Spurge, I think your doctor claim is a fakeclaim and here's why.

1) You ask if there are 3 doctors. There are never 3 doctors. Are you trying to cover your tracks for if there possibly is another, legit doctor out there?? That's what I'm thinking.

2) You ask the "3rd" doctor to out himself, but now are fending off those who are asking you to out yourself. How does any of that make sense?

Around the Network

^And by doctor claim I mean your "semi-claim" of hinting at it and then dancing around the idea.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Well, but WHY do SCUM need A SAFELIST to FAKECLAIM? They just do it if they want to, of course such a list makes it easier for them, but why ARE some people so eager on it being the truth? That is what iritates me, and your post made me aware of that... of course it doesn't mean you need to be scum, but it still makes you look suspicious to me alltough you are rather on the safe side of town right now...

Scum don't NEED it, but it would definitely help them. Linkz possibly could have done it to balance the game, so town wouldn't just roll over the mafia/scum. Pretty much everyone will have had claimed by the time this game is drawing to an end, so a safelist for which characters they can claim is a great way to make it a bit easier for mafia. Still, keep in mind, that I'm only talking about this as a possibility, why would I not talk about this as a possibility? Should I just assume everything is black and white?

Well, to me it sounded more sure when you made that post about safelists...

Okay, then I am going on serious asumption trip now... well, scum throw out the theory of safelists because they actually have one, the list contains full names, every scum gets the full list, spurge is wanting to fakeclaim a name from that list - he doesn't want to die through the hand of other scum if he gets to avert the lynch, he first to claim the first name... (starks being on the list basically is confirmed by prof if such a list exists)

ergo

Vote: Spurge

the HoS on everyone who acted like sure about the safelist still stands

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl you should ease up a bit. Are you an investigator or something? Chill out! It will be alright.

Now you are even rolefishing? Seriously, everyone, vote him, it isn't a matter of anything other than him being scum, or him being scum, this reaction makes it clear to me....

Still catching up.

-- We can be sure prof wasn't bussed because Rol saw only two people target prof, and IMO a watcher should have seen the bus driver target the watched person, and a bus driver would not fakeclaim in this situation IMO, even if mafia.

-- @ Happy: OK, what does "HTH" mean, anyway?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

happydolphin said:
Spurge, I think your doctor claim is a fakeclaim and here's why.

1) You ask if there are 3 doctors. There are never 3 doctors. Are you trying to cover your tracks for if there possibly is another, legit doctor out there?? That's what I'm thinking.

2) You ask the "3rd" doctor to out himself, but now are fending off those who are asking you to out yourself. How does any of that make sense?

I don't get it.

You ask Rol to stop pushing for spurge to make a genuine claim.

In the very next post you accuse spurge of fakeclaiming.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective