By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
Danne

Before I go on let me get this straight. Kantor claimed doctor and he protected theprof. The Prof still died. Would that not mean he could be an insane doctor? If I am not a regular doctor wouldn't that mean there was or is a real doctor some where in this game? Most likely?

Or am I wrong?

I can see how two imperfect doctors could substitute for a perfect doctor.

Are you saying that you are an imperfect doctor, Mr/Ms Stark?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

If there's an insane doctor, odds are there is a sane doctor as well, otherwise it's a bastard game (see mafiawiki).

@Danne. PR = Power Role.

@Spurge. You're depressing me. I never said I wanted you to out yourself, on the very opposite. Can I not count on you when I take your defense?

@Mario. Do you remember in day 1 when prof confirmed to us that he certainly would use his name cop ability during the night, why would you want to motivate him, was it a defensive tactic? I'm thinking so since you mentioned that you wanted to target yourself. But that makes me wonder, why didn't you target another townie, were you afraid of a misuse of a power role? Or were you afraid of targetting an insane role or an anti-town player? I'm thinking so but I'd just like to hear it from the horse's mouth (no pun intended mr pony avi :P).

Well I'm on my phone again, so I can't quote or bold now. I'm off getting a beer and catching prometheus - so I don't know if I'll be back again today...

HD: it wouldn't surprise Me at all if this is a bastardgame - since there's quite a few bastards running around in the series...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

spurgeonryan said:
Baalz

Danne learned his lesson fast from being too pushy. Have you?

HappyD

Thanks, but being nice and asking for me to tell in this game is almost the same as being pushy and expecting me to tell.

Even Rol is asking you to be more open.

Do it for the sake of the town.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus, as nice as I was...

I HoS's Danne for asking you to nameclaim, so how am I pushing?? :(((

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ radish

And you are not playing scummy. What does that usually mean everyone?

I'm honoured- it must mean that I've finally fixed my broken playstyle

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

@last post... omg I meant spurge, not pezus.

spurgeonryan said:
Baalz

Danne learned his lesson fast from being too pushy. Have you?

HappyD

Thanks, but being nice and asking for me to tell in this game is almost the same as being pushy and expecting me to tell.

No, I haven't, and I'm going to continue asking you until you tell me what your damned first name is.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Hey spurge, I can't put any pressure on you alone and noone thought it was worth looking in too, so I won't bother. Hopefully someone else (like Rol) will notice how you avoid all questions and call you out on it.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

@Danne. He's dancing because he hasn't yet claimed doctor and there is still doubt. You guys pushing, it's not helping town imho...

@What will it help to know if he's doctor in the Kantor-Mario-Prof investigation? I don't see it bearing any use to the case.