By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

happydolphin said:
RolStoppable said:
Another option for prof's death is that kantor is the legitimate killer, but fakeclaimed insane doctor.

This is the first option that came to my mind, and it's why I asked him about targeting to protect prof. I mean, the flavor helps to reduce doubt, but it's just flavor.

I still don't understand why, of all of us, he would choose to protect Prof.

@baalz. If Kantor is legit doctor, then Mario would need to be strongman to execute the kill. This scenario would also lead to Spurge fake "semi-claiming" or being a crazy doctor...

The other option is Kantor being crazy doctor, and Mario motivator, both town, both saying the truth.

But what if both are lying? What if Kantor actually NK'd prof? What if Mario actually NK'd prof, and Kantor isn't doctor?

What about cop scans? Anything substancial this far? If not, of course keep it to yourself.

He was the only proven power role. Do you think there would be any ambiguity if prof found out that somebody was Joffrey Baratheon?

I am leaning towards the theory, therefore, that the mafia did send somebody after him, that somebody being supermario. However, it is possible that they knew he would be protected and decided not to bother with it, and supermario could be telling the truth.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Kantor, I'm starting to get it. You were trying to protect the namecop, who in your eyes was then most likely town.

I still want to hear from spurge... where is he? I know he's online

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

happydolphin said:

Kantor, I'm starting to get it. You were trying to protect the namecop, who in your eyes was then most likely town.

That's exactly it.

As it turns out, he wasn't town, but nobody could have known that.

spurgeonryan said:
Hello. Unless there are three doctors I doubt Kantor is an insane one.

I am a stark.

Three doctors? I'm not sure I follow.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Hello. Unless there are three doctors I doubt Kantor is an insane one.

I am a stark.

First name???

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Assuming Kantor, Mario, Danne, Stefl, Spurge, Rol, Pezus, Me, and Baalz are town (my townie list), here are my neutral suspects:
Radish
Final-Fan
Insomniac

Here are my suspects:
Hatmoza, Noctis, korppi (lurking), mantle (lurking)

Time for a pressure vote:
vote: korppi

Spurge, what is your first name?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Spurge, it doesn't take 15 minutes to say your first name.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Yeah, spurge, one of our "Starks" admitted to being an unlynchable non-Stark, and one was a Targaryen. One is potentially a Mafia strongman.

That was not the wisest of fake claims.