By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Not a whole lot happening. I'm off to bed. Hopefully we'll have some more activity when I've woken up.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Im back. Heres some comments.
1. Hat i was wondering more at "what you were playing at" than why you said it. I already had two ideas as to your motive one was townish the other, scummy. I do feel preety good about you as town though which is why i agree with your advice. Just a moment of paranoia.

2. I didnt really need anyone to come defend me about rols ploy. As has been mentioned i was both on just a few hoirs sleep and on my phone while also at a parade in which i was walkong.

Stupid phone cutting off my post.

Cont..
I thought rol was seriously questioning nens chance of being scum. Sure maybw i should have put two and two together when i hadnt even seen him post any content but i didnt.
Althhough i thought it was interesting that rol was the very same person to point out my fatigue, making me wonder if he purposely left it out to see who else wasnt paying attention.
Unfortunately only hat bit and i dont think hes scum

Okay Guys, reporting in. I'm on an iPhone low so can't provide links

Damn iPhone. low batt here.

Kantor, your mistake with the happyd thing is a town read for me, so is the radish-prof-pesus fail. Reason: scum talk during the day and have more post error prevention.

those who suspected them get an FOS except Kantor his mistake seems innocent to me due to the other tripping.

Prof, who's in your quick topic I was just curious.

I have no patience for Mario's request. Too eager to appear town.

Rol, I liked your call to scum hunting , but it felt forced.

Hatmoza is a liability for all parties and I find you a source of paranoia, town is stronger without you.

I'm as usual uncomfortable with wonk's quietness and needs to scum hunt.

Around the Network

@pezus Yes :) hockey finals with my friends. Later boys.

I am pretty sure that if I was considering whether or not I found nen suspicious, I would have checked the OP to make sure he was playing ... but I don't recall getting that far.

As for my own absence, I was with friends watching a movie and otherwise not being at my computer.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Just got back from work a few hours ago. All caught up now.

hatmoza said:

I'm gonna try to bite my tongue only because I have a town read on you for promoting discussion.

First. I really don't think you are stupid enough to subtly imply you are a lie detector. Even if you are not, congratulations for the attention you have just absorbed away from the town. Every watcher, tracker, protective role that exists is now going to consider paying you a visit because they are going to think what any other towny is thinking right now, scum are gonna get you.

What did I say in my 2nd or 3rd post of the game. Do not claim. So, right now,  especially on day 1, I don't give a hoot what your role is. I don't care if you are a towny that can shoot rainbows out of his. What I'm trying to say here is DON'T roleclaim, and carry on.

That said, I am town. I applaud you for getting the ball rolling. This  will definitely get the game started with talk. but at what cost? I dread the thought that so many night actions are going to be wasted on you tonight.

Now,  my ellipses... you do realize that there was no flavor when I posted that, no? More so, I am interested in your explanation to how they are telling. Explain that to me. That part didn't click in my brain. Also explain the logic behind HoSing me -and please try to witness the irony here- for my suspicion on Spurge WHEN you immediately HoS Spurge for the same reasons I was suspicious of him.

When did I say I was a lie detector? I think you are over reacting a bit about the "attention" I will get. Asking a simple question to everyone won't lure the scum to me. If there is a lie detector that is an added bonus, but if there is not you can still get a GREAT read by how everyone else answers my simple question or fails to do so. Some might ignore it completely and those people especially are probably scum. I'm going to have to look back and see who didn't even acknowledge my question.

Usually when people use ellipses they aren't really sure what to say. It implies that you were thinking of something else, but didn't write it. Yes, me being suspicious of Spurge is very ironic indeed, but both of you could be mafia.

mantlepiecek said:

I wanted to stop any kind of rushed lynch of prof...

OK. Explain to me why you wanted to defend Prof so much. Also, why do you assume that someone who has two votes on them is going to be lynched?

Final-Fan said:
I am anti-town.

Thanks for admitting that.

Unvote

Vote: Final Fan

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I wanted to stop any kind of rushed lynch of prof...

OK. Explain to me why you wanted to defend Prof so much. Also, why do you assume that someone who has two votes on them is going to be lynched?

I didn't assume prof was going to be lynched. Two votes in the relatively short span of time was sufficient for me to come out and say that revenge-voting is not a good practice. Since it was prof (who has a high chance of revenge-vote lynch due to last game) who was targeted, I thought it would have been better if I stepped in.

I didn't defend prof, and wouldn't have acted at all if you gave some random reason to vote for prof. Instead you just parroted the same thing rol said.

Tell me, why did you not vote for spurge or hatmoza when you were actually suspicious of them, and instead went to vote for prof when you weren't?

happydolphin said:
[..]

1. those who suspected them get an FOS except Kantor his mistake seems innocent to me due to the other tripping.

Prof, who's in your quick topic I was just curious.

2. I have no patience for Mario's request. Too eager to appear town.

3. Rol, I liked your call to scum hunting , but it felt forced.

[...]

1. Can you please explain what you mean by this "Reason: scum talk during the day and have more post error prevention."?

2. Are you pro town?

3. Why did it feel forced?

Also, Korppi; What do you think of Spurge so far?