By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

happydolphin said:
Of all this Baalz, you figured I'm suspicious because I assumed there are two mafia factions in order to deduce (a town activity I may add).

Did you fail to see how prof distorted almost every one of my posts?

I'm quoting this just to bring something back to light.  During day 1, happyd continued to mention again and again the possibility of two scum factions.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
unvote Mario

Danne, can you tell us how you missed insom's spurge train exactly?

What posts of insoms makes you feel like he's targeting mostly you and Kantor, we'd really like to know, because if he is it's important we help you with that. There should always be a reason for someone to target two people specifically.

I doubt I missed that train, I simply can't remember it. There's been quite a few people that's been sucpisios of Spurge this round, and I can't remember them all . just like I can't remember all ppl that's been after you Happy.

I'll try to look after the last posts Insom have asked other ppl about me and kantor... But as far as I remember he's asked 3 ppl what they think of us... Spurge being on of them.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

For example, you can't have a Cop aligned mafia, it's not possible.

Are you sure that the mafia can't have a "Cop"?

Boy, you sure hit the nail on the head with that.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
Great, Rol is offline.

*sigh* I'm probably going to regret this, but with his apparently being correct about supermario, and his correctly surmising that more than one person targeted prof, it seems likely that he is the real deal.

Yes, I targeted prof. No, I did not kill prof. At least, not intentionally.

For me to understand exactly what happened last night, I really need you to say how many people targeted prof, and ideally their identities as well. Tell me that, and I will try to explain what happened.

You see, I am a doctor. The fact that spurge also appears to be a doctor:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4634248

Means that I doubt either of us is entirely sane or normal. If we figure out what happened last night, we can figure out what is wrong with us.

Yes, you are the person I was going to go after next.

Like I told mario, I was watching the reactions and non-reactions to my post. This means I know that you were online while I was waiting for mario to appear. You also posted in other threads during that time as your posting history verifies. Your excuse for not posting in this thread for so long due to the lack of access to your computer doesn't fly. This makes me suspicious of you.

No, I will not tell you how many people visited prof, because right now it would only help you to come up with a better fakeclaim. Since there seems to be at least a loose connection between characters and roles, I want you to nameclaim before we decide if it better fits a sane or insane doctor. You already gave out the more important information (your role), so nameclaiming isn't an issue anymore.

I don't recall posting in any threads between the time you made that post and the time when I did end up posting (after I woke up).

Very well. I am Maester Aemon of the Night Watch. As shown by Jon "Trucks" Snow the Town Tracker, the Night Watch is pro-town.

On the one hand, he is very accomplished and experienced.

On the other hand, he's like 102 years old and blind. He's also a Targaryen, and Targaryens can be pretty crazy.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

happydolphin said:
Kantor, your poison scum theory is an interesting one. I'm just trying to understand why you tryied to protect prof last night. Remember both you and I found him scummy at some point during day 1, what led you to protect him.

I only ever suspected him before he roleclaimed namecop. That is a very risky move for a non-namecop, and I figured that no scum faction would have use for such a role, so he was the real thing.

He was, indeed, the real thing. He wasn't, however, town, unless the Cartel are somehow our allies. I think we'll find that quite a few people targeted prof last night.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

I don't recall posting in any threads between the time you made that post and the time when I did end up posting (after I woke up).

Very well. I am Maester Aemon of the Night Watch. As shown by Jon "Trucks" Snow the Town Tracker, the Night Watch is pro-town.

On the other hand, he's like 102 years old and blind. He's also a Targaryen, and Targaryens can be pretty crazy.

My post is about 15 hours old at this point, you were posting about nuts around 14 hours ago.

@Other guys who are familiar with GoT

I want to hear your thoughts on Maester Aemon.

I posted in one thread. The mafia discussion at that point was pretty slow anyway, the last I had checked.

Spurgeonryan, would you do us the kindness of nameclaiming as well?

I only found 2 posts where Insom singles me and Kantor out - but I also saw that he's been asking about Kantor since day one...

Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4633693 you can see how he asks FF what he thinks about me and Kantor, and when FF asnwers he doesn't follow up. At all. He just moves on.

And here's (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4634085) another post about me and Kantor. And as far as I'm aware he didn't follow this one up either.

I seem to have missplaced the post where he (Insom) asks spurge what he thinks about me and Kantor, but here he asks Spurge a follow up question about Kantor: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4634266

And here (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4634286) he actually does another follow up question to Spurge. I think the original post said something like "What do you think about Danne and Kantor. They've done quite some flavor analysis": Spurge must have replied about Kantor, cuz in the last post I've provided he singles me out....

I just like to know what his crusade is all about. Do you have any questions fot us Insom?!

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

My post is about 15 hours old at this point, you were posting about nuts around 14 hours ago.

@Other guys who are familiar with GoT

I want to hear your thoughts on Maester Aemon.

Like pezus said, maester Aemon could very well be a doctor. And like Kantor said, he could very well be mad - the house targeryen had problem with insanity, made very apparent with their last king, the "mad king"...

spurgeonryan said:

Qouting for attention.

It's time to name claim Spurge.

Baalzamon said:
supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

For example, you can't have a Cop aligned mafia, it's not possible.

Are you sure that the mafia can't have a "Cop"?

Boy, you sure hit the nail on the head with that.

He did, by putting cop in quotes. What I meant by cop was a real cop, not a flavor cop, and not a name cop, but one that discovers guilty/non-guilty, town/not-town, scum/not-scum. HTH

@2 mafia factions. I said time and again that I was hypothesizing. Also, even if I were not town, how would I know there were two factions? I'm interested to know.