By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:
Can someone please list the names of the players that are dead so far with the names they claimed?

The Op does not reveal names, and to be quite frank, all the nameclaims are so foreign to me I don't recall anyone's name claim.

I want to investigate the claim that people who said they were Stark are liars/scum.

It's in the second post.

TruckOSaurus: Jon Snow the Town Tracker

Smeags: Stannis Baratheon the Vanilla Townie

Wonk: Balon Greyjoy the Vanilla Townie

theprof00: Daenerys Targaryen the Cartel Flavour Cop (a flavour cop seems to be the same thing as a name cop).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
insomniac17 said:
Supermario, who would you prefer to lynch out of those you listed, and Spurge, why did you choose Kantor?

Hey, insomniac - what's going on here? This is the second person (that I remember) you've asked about me and Kantor? What gives? Is it our flavor analysis you fear? Want to get rid of us so you can fake claim a character without being questioned and outed as scum? Better get rid of pezus as well then: he's a fan too. ^^

Yes, if they lacked common sense they could do that. There is a reason to suspect both of you.

There's quite a few reasons to suspect quite a few ppl here, but Insom is systematically targeting me and Kantor and I want to know why. He has asked three persons about me and Kantor specifcly, but haven't said anything about anyone else. Why not question folks about their thoughts of Baalz, Rol, Hatz or Mario?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

First thing first: Which character(s) do you think would fit the bill as a doctor?

Should I really answer? wouldn't give a possible false doc a great oppertunity to just take my names and say "yeah! that's me alright!"...

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
insomniac17 said:
Supermario, who would you prefer to lynch out of those you listed, and Spurge, why did you choose Kantor?

Hey, insomniac - what's going on here? This is the second person (that I remember) you've asked about me and Kantor? What gives? Is it our flavor analysis you fear? Want to get rid of us so you can fake claim a character without being questioned and outed as scum? Better get rid of pezus as well then: he's a fan too. ^^

Yes, if they lacked common sense they could do that. There is a reason to suspect both of you.

There's quite a few reasons to suspect quite a few ppl here, but Insom is systematically targeting me and Kantor and I want to know why. He has asked three persons about me and Kantor specifcly, but haven't said anything about anyone else. Why not question folks about their thoughts of Baalz, Rol, Hatz or Mario?

Did you somehow miss his Spurge-train? 

I don't remember all the trains that's come and past here... But, sure if you say so I trust you.

pezus said:
radishhead said:
Eddard Stark is such a key character that he must be in the game somewhere- the fact that nobody has counter claimed him yet suggests that Rol is at least telling the truth in that respect. Now it's just down to whether he would be town or mafia aligned - I think by reading his wiki page that he's very likely to be town-aligned

What are you talking about? Rol did not claim Eddard. Obviously reading the wiki pages for the characters isn't enough to determine if they're town or not. Just look at Balon Greyjoy. I would think that he's scum if I didn't know better now.

Right, supermario128 claimed Eddard.

Claimed.

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

Did you somehow miss his Spurge-train? 

I don't remember all the trains that's come and past here... But, sure if you say so I trust you.

Yeah insomniac has asked spurge many questions and he did also write about the baalz situation. 

@above: On second thought, no, maybe you shouldn't answer. 

Yeah, I had actually written down all my suggestions, but then the thought struck me that a fake doc could use the list to make a safer claim.

unvote Mario

Danne, can you tell us how you missed insom's spurge train exactly?

What posts of insoms makes you feel like he's targeting mostly you and Kantor, we'd really like to know, because if he is it's important we help you with that. There should always be a reason for someone to target two people specifically.

Radish, have you been using a computer the entire time, or are you on other devices (this is an honest question btw)

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

pezus said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
radishhead said:
Eddard Stark is such a key character that he must be in the game somewhere- the fact that nobody has counter claimed him yet suggests that Rol is at least telling the truth in that respect. Now it's just down to whether he would be town or mafia aligned - I think by reading his wiki page that he's very likely to be town-aligned

What are you talking about? Rol did not claim Eddard. Obviously reading the wiki pages for the characters isn't enough to determine if they're town or not. Just look at Balon Greyjoy. I would think that he's scum if I didn't know better now.

Right, supermario128 claimed Eddard.

Claimed.

Wait, what is that supposed to be? The claimed part?

I'm saying that, although Eddard is undoubtedly pro-town, we don't know for certain that mario is Eddard.

Kantor, your poison scum theory is an interesting one. I'm just trying to understand why you tryied to protect prof last night. Remember both you and I found him scummy at some point during day 1, what led you to protect him.

@Noctis. I'll answer your question, but why are you so attached to a post I've largely discussed already with both Hatmoza and Final-fan, what is keeping you attached to that argument?

In the meantime, I'll answer your question. Since my claim was that prof did not push for houseclaims, the onus was on Hatz to provide counter-posts, which he did. The strongest one was his first one, but even it was merely an encouragement "houseclaims would also be good ... if that's OK :D" (sorry can't quote I'm on my Wii)

So, as you can see, hatz' post didn't convince me. However, that does not say I didn't find his act fishy. I actually scumhunted prof on it, saying he was fishing for housenames and roleclaims (can't get the posts right now), but I was just trying to clear out the lies, and one of those was, in my eyes, that he was _pushing_ for houseclaims, which I still believe he wasn't.

HTH, but you need to return the favor and answer my question.