By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Spurge; yes that does help. Thank you.

Rol, what do you think of mario's suspect list?

Around the Network

Ok I am up to date with the thread now. 

So no one bother explaining me what really a Cartel is. >_>

First thing firsts.

@spurge

Why did you hammer Baalz again? I want an in depth explanation on why.

@Rol

I hope you don't keep us waiting for that long. I think there's no excuse on delaying it, you already claim but if what I am thinking is what you are trying to do here then do what you got to do. 

@inso

HappyD

I know I am not ask but I currently following him.

I'll start with this.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4626898

This was ignored by HappyD and was quickly forgotten. I want an explanation from this one.

I am currently making a long post and I promised that I will give reason on my suspect list.

@korppi

What did you do last night?

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I haven't had access to my computer. Now to read through and see what is going on.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Great, Rol is offline.

*sigh* I'm probably going to regret this, but with his apparently being correct about supermario, and his correctly surmising that more than one person targeted prof, it seems likely that he is the real deal.

Yes, I targeted prof. No, I did not kill prof. At least, not intentionally.

For me to understand exactly what happened last night, I really need you to say how many people targeted prof, and ideally their identities as well. Tell me that, and I will try to explain what happened.

You see, I am a doctor. The fact that spurge also appears to be a doctor:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4634248

Means that I doubt either of us is entirely sane or normal. If we figure out what happened last night, we can figure out what is wrong with us.

supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:
Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

Yes, Spurge seems to have hinted at his role. That moves the others up. I guess you could say I would slightly prefer Happy over the rest, but only slightly. Also, there is the possibility Spurge said that to get the pressure off of him. (Maybe someone in the quick topic told him to say it)

Let's see what Mantle, FF, and Happy have to say. I wonder if they are still suspicious of me.

Motivator is a fairly unorthodox role and so a fairly safe claim.

The track record of people claiming Stark is not good.

I'm still not entirely sure you're town, especially if you and I come up as the only people who targeted prof (which is pretty unlikely).

Around the Network

If you're both telling the truth, then one of you must be one of those killing doctor roles - have either of you character claimed yet? If one of them is a bit mad, then we could suggest that prof's death was just a tragic accident. While I'm on this though- why did both of our docs target Prof? honestly, I think it's unlikely that the mafia would have attacked prof last night because he keeps getting over-the-top doctor protection, and it's not worth risking a night kill on that

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
If you're both telling the truth, then one of you must be one of those killing doctor roles - have either of you character claimed yet? If one of them is a bit mad, then we could suggest that prof's death was just a tragic accident. While I'm on this though- why did both of our docs target Prof? honestly, I think it's unlikely that the mafia would have attacked prof last night because he keeps getting over-the-top doctor protection, and it's not worth risking a night kill on that

Neither of us has character claimed, and spurge hasn't even directly said that he's a doctor, just implied it.

Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

No objections

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kantor said:
supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:
Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

Yes, Spurge seems to have hinted at his role. That moves the others up. I guess you could say I would slightly prefer Happy over the rest, but only slightly. Also, there is the possibility Spurge said that to get the pressure off of him. (Maybe someone in the quick topic told him to say it)

Let's see what Mantle, FF, and Happy have to say. I wonder if they are still suspicious of me.

Motivator is a fairly unorthodox role and so a fairly safe claim.

The track record of people claiming Stark is not good.

I'm still not entirely sure you're town, especially if you and I come up as the only people who targeted prof (which is pretty unlikely).

Yeah, I agree there's quite a few Starks out there (as I've said). Prof claim STark because there's like 6 or 7 of them, so it's pretty safe. Since then both Baalz and Mario have come forward. Kantor what do you feel about Ned being motivator? Does it fit?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.