By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Final-Fan said:
[...]

What do you think of Danne and Kantor so far this game? They have done quite a bit of flavour analysis in the game.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Oh, the last part of your question can actaully be read in my last sentence: Perhaps a vig, one mafia family and 2 3rd party - or one vig, 2 mafia and 1 3rd party... THAT would be 4 roles with the ability to kill. I've inculded prof as a 3 rd party...

Yes, I understand that we might have 4 that COULD kill. However there were only 3 kills, so why did you jump to conclusions with the "4 kills theory" is what I'm getting at. It could be any combination of: mafia, vigilante, or serial killer and there could be more than one mafia faction or more than one serial killer, but we don't know.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

happydolphin said:
No more baalz questions for me, I'm moving on. I would like to focus on Mario, so if I ignore your baalz questions from now on, it's your fault.

I'm glad you have moved on. You constantly say you want to focus on me, but Hatz is the only one who actually is.

Unvote

Vote: Happy

I'll return the favor. Now put the pressure on me!

Nintendo still doomed?

pezus said:

Mario already claimed Ned, and he's not the miller. And no, I am not Ned lulz

How do you get "Ned" when I claimed "Eddard"?

pezus said:

This is what I gather right about now. Who do you suspect?

Look at my previous posts.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

I'm glad you have moved on. You constantly say you want to focus on me, but Hatz is the only one who actually is.

Unvote

Vote: Happy

I'll return the favor. Now put the pressure on me!

I already have. I've place a pressure vote on you, and explained that you are playing very differently from usual.

You are also much too confident and are fingerpointing people for small mistakes. That's something scum would do because they need to hold onto certainties rather than hypotheses in general. Town is the opposite, all they have is hypothesis.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:

I already have. I've place a pressure vote on you, and explained that you are playing very differently from usual.

You are also much too confident and are fingerpointing people for small mistakes. That's something scum would do because they need to hold onto certainties rather than hypotheses in general. Town is the opposite, all they have is hypothesis.

You have only played one other game with me, so concluding I am playing differently because of that is a little premature. Besides, I already stated I play differently based on the type of role I have.

I am not confident about my theories at all. I am just giving my honest opinions on everyone. It is not that I am only going after people for small mistakes, but my general feeling about them as well. Their posting style, changed over other games, and so on. Yes, all I have is hypothesis which is why I apologized to Hatz if he really is town, but I can't see him being pro town from the way he played so far.

Nintendo still doomed?

insomniac17 said:
Final-Fan said:
[...]

What do you think of Danne and Kantor so far this game? They have done quite a bit of flavour analysis in the game.

I just love the setting, and I can never turn down any opportunity to discuss it. I apologise if I'm derailing the discussion somewhat, but all of you need to go read those books (or if you absolutely detest books, at least watch the show).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:

Because I actually know something about Game of Thrones >_>

I have, I only remember HappyD and hatz. But, you asked me for a list and I want to see a list from you even though you have posted about who you suspected before.

Never mind, I looked up my character again and he is called by different names in the series. Sorry.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4631961

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4632011

The only thing that has changed is that I am now more suspicious of Happy, less suspicious of Danne, and I think Rol could be pro town. I still have no clue about Noctis and Koorpi. Also, I could be dead wrong about Mantle as well.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

You have only played one other game with me, so concluding I am playing differently because of that is a little premature. Besides, I already stated I play differently based on the type of role I have.

I have watched many other games of yours, and I can tell you your play style is night and day. Funny thing, I'm not the only one to have noticed. It struck me on your first post.

I am not confident about my theories at all. I am just giving my honest opinions on everyone. It is not that I am only going after people for small mistakes, but my general feeling about them as well. Their posting style, changed over other games, and so on. Yes, all I have is hypothesis which is why I apologized to Hatz if he really is town, but I can't see him being pro town from the way he played so far.

Hatz played skeptically, and rightly so. I can't go into that again, but if mafiascum's wiki is any indicator, the fakeclaim was a mafia move. (I've already said as much).

RolStoppable said:

I'd also like others to comment on the post I linked. FF and happyD already commented, so I know what they think.

I was going to comment on it when you posted, but only to say that I completely agreed with your analysis on how the night kills turned out - I was scrolling through the posts when the day started looking to see if someone else had posted that (your post) before I posted my own ideas, but you beat me to it.

I am quite curious how Wonk and Smeags both turned out vanilla though- I assumed that this was a power game

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~