By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

FoS HappyD for totally ignoring my remark about claiming robb stark is like claiming luke or han in star wars.

You have failed to comment on this HD; you have a tunnel vision regarding Baalz and ignoring the points I've made.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
FoS HappyD for totally ignoring my remark about claiming robb stark is like claiming luke or han in star wars.

You have failed to comment on this HD; you have a tunnel vision regarding Baalz and ignoring the points I've made.

If I replied to absolutely everyone, I would never end. Plus, you're accusing me of tunneling on baalz at the same time, can you explain how that makes sense??

Anyways,

What do you want me to say about it, I was aware of that, and considered it part of my argument. It was the safest stark claim. The post you initially quoted mentions that.

No more baalz questions for me, I'm moving on. I would like to focus on Mario, so if I ignore your baalz questions from now on, it's your fault.

Unbelievable. I'd tear Happy a new one, but if he's FINALLY going to stop chewing that bone, I guess we should probably just leave it be for now. Unless you are directly going to make a case against him and vote him, Danne, please don't drag him back into the swamp he says he's leaving.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

F-F I won't vote him, but it's kind of a miricle that BOTH hd AND hat moved on. And that spurge also left the case he was persuing....

Anyways, I'll just re-state what I've already said; greyjoy and baratheon being town threw Me off, which makes me wonder if Lanisters could be town as well... But that would either mean that mafia could be spread out amongst the houses (making no claim a safe one) or that the mafia are White walkers...

Around the Network

I'd like to do a little flavour analysis.

So, prof was Daenerys Targaryen (not sure why this is a spoiler), and a member of some sort of Cartel. Now, some characters connected to Daenerys:

Ser Jorah Mormont is her sworn sword and the leader of her Queensguard
Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a more uncertain ally, so more fitting of being in a cartel.
Pyat Pree is a warlock and her sworn enemy, so probably no connection there.
Illyrio Mopatis helps her out in the original book/Season One, but his motives are unclear.
Viserys Targaryen is her brother, but there is no mention of her being a sibling.

On top of that, she was a name cop, so there must be somebody who could take advantage of that.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Oh Sorry pezus! I had the two of you mixed up!! What is your character? I don't think it matters now when you've claimed your role. Or perhaps keep it to yourself and see if there's someone who'll claim that as well ;)

I've moved on. Discuss it if you will, but I won't participate.

Votals:
Mario[L-6] - happy, hat, mantle 
hat[L-8] - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

76 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Kantor said:
I'd like to do a little flavour analysis.

So, prof was Daenerys Targaryen (not sure why this is a spoiler), and a member of some sort of Cartel. Now, some characters connected to Daenerys:

Ser Jorah Mormont is her sworn sword and the leader of her Queensguard
Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a more uncertain ally, so more fitting of being in a cartel.
Pyat Pree is a warlock and her sworn enemy, so probably no connection there.
Illyrio Mopatis helps her out in the original book/Season One, but his motives are unclear.
Viserys Targaryen is her brother, but there is no mention of her being a sibling.

On top of that, she was a name cop, so there must be somebody who could take advantage of that.

What about that one guy who fucks her like a rabbit for an entire book?

Shouldn't put too much stock on flavor, though. I mean, Stannis and Balon are hardly the types of people you'd expect to flip as Vanilla Townies.

As for my suspicions, spurge, Stefl, Noctis and mario. Pretty much just based on intuition, but there you go.