By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Euro 2012 Sweepstake

spurgeonryan said:
Player was banner for posting in this thread? Wow! His must be some dangerous stuff.

Spurgeonryan 2

Sweden!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Not sure how this works, seems like random chance and nothing else. Only two hours left until kick off, so...

Rol - 11

Yes, it's a random chance. I randomly assigned numbers to teams before setting this up and you pick a number, the one you pick is the one you get.

In this case, you get France!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

RolStoppable said:
Ajescent said:

Yes, it's a random chance. I randomly assigned numbers to teams before setting this up and you pick a number, the one you pick is the one you get.

In this case, you get France!

Whoa, wait a second.

I meant to say "4".

lulz, too late!

I will choose 3 ... Portugal !? xD

WIzarDE said:
I will choose 3 ... Portugal !? xD

yeah! 

Denmark!

Around the Network

tombi123 4 (or 1 if 4 has gone).

tombi123 said:
tombi123 4 (or 1 if 4 has gone).

4 is still around I think Rol might try to kidnap you because you got Italy!

doh!

Toxicspikes: 10

Am I doing this right?

Toxicspikes said:
Toxicspikes: 10

Am I doing this right?

Perfectly because it nets you Poland!!