By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Very entertaining match, and in the end the better team won. Tough loss though to the English.

My good friend (she's Scottish) is having a great day though. Just finished watching Brave and then this.

Around the Network

Even though I was rooting for England, I have to say: Italy clearly deserved to win. I wonder if we'll stand a chance against them in the semi-finals.

Well Italy deserved that I suppose. They were the better team tonight and have been better throughout the tournament and came through a much tougher group. Other than a 20 minute spell in the first half England were very poor, again.

Pirlo is such a beautiful footballer, man of the match by a mile

pirlo should have taken his pen last and finished we off in style, cool as a cucumber... young's a numpty

n-skyline said:
pirlo should have taken his pen last and finished we off in style, cool as a cucumber... young's a numpty

If his had gone in, you wouldn't be saying that

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Well, at least the game was far more entertaining that yesterday's one. While it did have it's boring moments, there was intensity (especially on the first half) and a lot of chances for both sides.

Congrats to Italy and quite a match that's shaping up with Germany - Italy.

Yeah, entertaining game thanks to Italy mostly. Surprisingly offensive.

Germany - Italy sure will be epic but how do you feel about Portugal - Spain, lestat? Isn't it a repeat from WC 2010 quarter finals or something.

Best of 16 of WC 2010 actually. 

I think that it will be a pretty even match, as most Portugal vs Spain matches are. Even back in that game, they only managed to win 1 - 0 and didn't have much chances (plus, we played pretty bad too). If we keep our current form and playstyle, we might have a chance at beating them, but if we play like France did, we're pretty much screwed. 

All in all, I think (and hope) that both semi final matches are going to be pretty good.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Oh well. We know how penalties work for England. Overall, I think we had a good tournament. We perform badly in Tournaments after all.

All players did their parts alright, just think Young was our worst player. Best players, when he was on Carroll did very well, Glen Johnson as great and surpassed my expectations of him.

Hmm, pie.

very true ha, i've just never fancied young in the team from the start to be honest.. the better team won anyways

Pirlo was fantastic tonight. That penalty under that sort of pressure, was just brilliant.

Yeah congrats to Italy, they deserved to win for sure, but it could've gone our way in penalties I suppose.

Young was disastrous though, truly awful all game, Rooney looked pretty poor too :/. Even Gerrard looked tired now :(