By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lestatdark said:
milkyjoe said:

Pepe's great when he's not pretending like he just got shot, which is only about 80% of the time he's on the pitch...

Pray tell me what other player doesn't do the same? Not defending those attitudes, I just think it's a bit ironic to single out a player for something that the grand majority of players do as well. 

Oh well, been loving all this talk about how terrible some elements in our team area. While we do have our weaknesses, I don't think we have shown anything remotely close to "terrible".

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything else.

There are certainly players with a better attitude that don't act as if they're dying like Pepe, Nani and the Greeks

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
lestatdark said:
milkyjoe said:

Pepe's great when he's not pretending like he just got shot, which is only about 80% of the time he's on the pitch...

Pray tell me what other player doesn't do the same? Not defending those attitudes, I just think it's a bit ironic to single out a player for something that the grand majority of players do as well. 

Oh well, been loving all this talk about how terrible some elements in our team area. While we do have our weaknesses, I don't think we have shown anything remotely close to "terrible".

Then again, I wouldn't expect anything else.

There are certainly players with a better attitude that don't act as if they're dying like Pepe, Nani and the Greeks

Nani? That's an odd one to put there, I rarely see him going down, only on very nasty tackles. I agree with Pepe though. 

I still think it's ironic to single out Portuguese players though, especially given how almost every Barça player has a Tony award performance everytime they go down (especially Dani Alves and Busquets) and many other similar cases. Though, I believe that's the "hip" thing to do nowadays.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

AndrewWK said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:
I'd like to see Spain vs. England in the final and because of kowenicki's bad attitude when it comes to football, the game shall end 5:0.

not so fast , it will be portugal vs england , 5 - 0 xD

Portugal barely passed Czech Republic, they wont see any light against Spain or France

Wait what ? hahaha

If you dont know what you are saying just dont say it at all. 

Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:
I'd like to see Spain vs. England in the final and because of kowenicki's bad attitude when it comes to football, the game shall end 5:0.

Portugal barely passed Czech Republic, they wont see any light against Spain or France

Wait what ? hahaha

You really think they will pass France/Spain?

AndrewWK said:
Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:

Wait what ? hahaha

France will be realy easy, Spain will be really hard.

Around the Network

Let's see what Del Bosque has prepared for us tonight, yet another fake 9? Have some balls and humiliate doping France.

Extra: some jokes for the Spanish fans.

- Sara, llueve?
- No
- Y si sales del paraguas?
- Ah, si
- Gracias Sara
___

- Sara, qué piensa Del Bosque?
- No sé, yo soy más de playa.
- Gracias Sara

___

- Sara, resultado final?
- Yo creo que sí, porque los jugadores se van
- Gracias Sara

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:

Wait what ? hahaha

wanna bet?

AndrewWK said:
Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
Argh_College said:
AndrewWK said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
RolStoppable said:

Wait what ? hahaha

wanna bet?

Sure, i will allways trust my team no matter what.

well done the germans,way too good the midfield of ozil,shcwein and kehdira(let alone the others) is probably going to be too much for everyone especially england but we live in hope,i don't think anyone could compalin if portugal,spain,germany and italy were in the semis probably the best teams out here,although its hard to call italy v england i think as they seem to be closely matched really,balotelli is very good but could explde i suppose

are brasil ready the germans look like they are planning well to the job in brasil,watch out,can't wait for tonight and 2moro big clashes ,we don't get to play italy too often in our big games

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
well done the germans,way too good the midfield of ozil,shcwein and kehdira(let alone the others) is probably going to be too much for everyone especially england but we live in hope,i don't think anyone could compalin if portugal,spain,germany and italy were in the semis probably the best teams out here,although its hard to call italy v england i think as they seem to be closely matched really,balotelli is very good but could explde i suppose

are brasil ready the germans look like they are planning well to the job in brasil,watch out,can't wait for tonight and 2moro big clashes ,we don't get to play italy too often in our big games

Technically those two are not german