By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, as it's pretty obvious, i'm a stout Portugal supporter.

I don't particularly dislike any other team, though I would like to meet the French in the semis because we do have a big comeuppance waiting for them.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Czechs were truly awful.. can't believe how may long balls Portugal hit... basically a one man team

now... ahem...

COME ON GREECE...

Don't hold out much of a chance for Greece to be honest but here's hoping... missing their best player isn't helping (how he was booked for diving when it was a clear pen is beyond me).

Germany resting Muller, Podolski and Gomez is interesting... arrogant and possibly disrespectful... but interesting.

yep totally arrogant to throw out 2 of the currently worst German players. Plus Klose is in no way worse than Gomez.

Barozi said:

yep totally arrogant to throw out 2 of the currently worst German players. Plus Klose is in no way worse than Gomez.

yea, but I think Klose works better as a substitute than Gomez does, as Gomez just can't come onto the pitch and give the offense new impulses, so I do hope Löw subs in Reus (that ofc depends a lot on the score)

Edit:

oh, ok Reus seems to play from the start, didn't expect that

It will take another miracle for Greece to win.With something like 0-1 or something.Or else we will get hammered by the Germans 3-0 or something XD.But hey miracles do happen:P.

Watching the events of the cosmos unfold in tears and solitude

kowenicki said:

Now, it probably wont matter as Greece are very poor... but I'd love it to back fire... as would everyone who isnt German that will be watching.

oh, the german team is actually quite popular outside of Germany :)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Barozi said:
kowenicki said:

Czechs were truly awful.. can't believe how may long balls Portugal hit... basically a one man team

now... ahem...

COME ON GREECE...

Don't hold out much of a chance for Greece to be honest but here's hoping... missing their best player isn't helping (how he was booked for diving when it was a clear pen is beyond me).

Germany resting Muller, Podolski and Gomez is interesting... arrogant and possibly disrespectful... but interesting.

But that isnt how the coach sees it... so your point is invalid.  The players rested are his first choice so in his mind he is playing a weakened side.  Thats arrogant in a qtr final.  

Now, it probably wont matter as Greece are very poor... but I'd love it to back fire... as would everyone who isnt German English or Greek that will be watching.

Fixed. Those times are long over Englishman.

And again not arrogant at all. Bad performances are getting punished in football, that's why Schürrle and Reus are starting and Gomez would be the wrong kind of striker for such a game.

Löw was ALWAYS playing with Klose as a starter and only changed it in those last friendlies before the Euro. So apparantely Löw didn't respect Portugal, Netherlands and Denmark because he let Gomez play from the start...

Lets go Greece!

lol I think the Greeks had their flag upside down

so, Germany's flag is ripped and the Greek one is upside down, what does that mean for the game ? :P

haha countdown fail