By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OHHHHHHHHH PORTUGAL ALLEZ!!!! .

What a match, what a performance. Not only we were better, we were much better than Holland. After a trully rocky start in which we consented too much posession to Holland, after their goal, there was only Portugal for the first half and we could have been easily winning 2 - 1 with a bit more luck.

The second half was more balanced until the 65 minute mark and then Portugal rose again. Van der Vaart could have scored that second strike, but we also deserved a bit of luck since luck seemed to be mostly on Holland's side during the match.

Amazing performance by Ronaldo, rivalling some of the best he pulled off at RM. Could have been one for the history books if he had a bit more luck in those two strikes that went to the post.

We're on this Euro ladies and gentleman and we'll have a word to say if we keep on building our performances as we are. Still, it's not going to be an easy match against the Czech Republic, we'll have to play our A game against them.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Germany and Portugal may proceed the Dutch are going home what a shame Portugal will get knocked out in the semi finals and Germany might even reach the finals lets just they wont win the cup

AndrewWK said:
Germany and Portugal may proceed the Dutch are going home what a shame Portugal will get knocked out in the semi finals and Germany might even reach the finals lets just they wont win the cup

I'd hate to see you unhappy, but I hope you are really unhappy on the 1st of July, no offense :)

Lafiel said:
AndrewWK said:

I'd hate to see you unhappy, but I hope you are really unhappy on the 1st of July, no offense :)

We will have to wait and see. Maybe a replay Germany vs. Spain

AndrewWK said:

We will have to wait and see. Maybe a replay Germany vs. Spain

hehe, well tbh advancing to the finals would be much much more than I do expect from our german team right now and actually I'm already happy with reaching the quarter finals, although losing to Greece now probably would mean we'd have to endure their mocking for the next 20 or so years ;)

Around the Network

Go Portugal!

Argh_College said:
Go Portugal!

"****** Portugal" is my own sentiment. And yes, it is because I'm still bitter about 2004 and 2006.

SecondWar said:
Argh_College said:
Go Portugal!

"****** Portugal" is my own sentiment. And yes, it is because I'm still bitter about 2004 and 2006.

We usually play better than Netherlands.

Chrizum said:
Player1x3 said:
Chrizum said:
As for providing some context, they don't exactly like Russia where Where player1x3 lives. Therefore, judging the team's strength objectively is not an easy task.

I live in Serbia

I know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia%E2%80%93Serbia_relations

lestatdark said:
Player1x3 said:
lestatdark said:
No offense Player, but it's rather pointless to argue with you (as shown on many other threads in the past). People show you examples and rational thoughts behind their logics and you just throw them all away because only you can be right.

Forget about what all analysts and people that actually know about football more than you and me said about the Russian team, with Arshavin, Zirkhov, Kherzakov, Dzagoev, Shirokov, Izmailov, etc. Having high probabilities of advancing to later stages if they played their prime as they showed against the Czech. All those people were naive and silly right?

I love the classic ''lol ur dumb, shut up'' argument. Its alright  tho

Wait, aren't you the one using that argument since the start? Whenever did I say you're dumb? I just said that it's pointless to argue with you, as you have shown time and time again. 

No, you do not understand. I always responded with an argument, i never told anyone they're pointless to argue with. I don't do that. I respect other positions and opinions, i do not attack them