By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Barozi said:
It's Netherlands best chance right now. Never seen our German team as bad as at the moment. (That's of course a lie. I watched plenty of games between 1998 and 2004)

yea, the last few games I saw from our team were really static and uninspired, nothing like 2010

Around the Network

Yes you're right The Fury. The rest of the team is not to be underestimated. It's very important to have as much possession. Rumors are Kuyt is playing. He is a great worker (not a great footballer) and he will be able to catch up attacks from Podolski. On the back left wing we have a recovered Mathijssen who is probably also capable of stopping the eventual attack coming from the sides (Klose or Muller). We expected to win from Denmark and take a loss from Germany. But after what happened, winning from Germany is essential. Though, I think the Germans are not really focused. They think we've done nothing past 3 days. They laugh at us and don't seem very concentrated. I think they are really underestimating us. And when playing with Van Persie, Huntelaar, Afellay, Robben and Sneijder, it will be very hard for the Germans to cover them all. They all seem to have recovered very well from last game and ready to give it all.

Kratos_36 said:
Yes you're right The Fury. The rest of the team is not to be underestimated. It's very important to have as much possession. Rumors are Kuyt is playing. He is a great worker (not a great footballer) and he will be able to catch up attacks from Podolski. On the back left wing we have a recovered Mathijssen who is probably also capable of stopping the eventual attack coming from the sides (Klose or Muller). We expected to win from Denmark and take a loss from Germany. But after what happened, winning from Germany is essential. Though, I think the Germans are not really focused. They think we've done nothing past 3 days. They laugh at us and don't seem very concentrated. I think they are really underestimating us. And when playing with Van Persie, Huntelaar, Afellay, Robben and Sneijder, it will be very hard for the Germans to cover them all. They all seem to have recovered very well from last game and ready to give it all.

Well said and good luck to you.

Come on Denmark.

Hmm, pie.

I say it will be a draw. 1:1 maybe

Goal Portugal. Pepe the scorer. 

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Goal!!!!!!!

Go Portugal go!

Pretty nasty play from Denmark, trying to scare the portuguese players via physical superiority. That stomp by Bendtner was nasty.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

GOALLLLL!!!! :D

Edit - Great goal by Denmark, the portuguese denfese was sleeping.

What a miss from Ronaldo!!! for shame . To in the same game!!!. He needs to be switched out, he's playing like shit.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

the real CR7 is somewhere in a cellar in Madrid right?

Lafiel said:

the real CR7 is somewhere in a cellar in Madrid right?

It's always the same shit. Whenever we need him the most, he just disappears or does shit. 

The rate this is going, we'll be lucky if we manage to maintain the draw. No team deserves to win with two missed chances like that.

Edit - GOALLLLL!!! Holy Shit!!!!! .

Still, I maintain what I said, I'm still disappointed with my team. 

Current PC Build

God dammit!!!!!

Thank god for Varela, Ronaldo better thank the stars, his ass got saved.