By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No reason to hate, but after watching the game soccer truly is a boring sport to watch. Cannot wait to see rugby tonight a much better international sport.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

I want to crack his nuts because of this Euro. Now he knows how to play again, but his last two years with Milan where a disaster >.<

Asshole

what happened to germany?
many of us believed germany were destined to play off against spain in the final again.
oh well, spain should beat italy in the final.
if it comes down to penalty shoot out spain should win.

german failures at final or semi-final stages continue to grow and grow.
germany has never beaten italy at WC or Euro from 8 matches. 

go spain, back to back Euro titles!

Well, that was unexpected!

Awesome game, incredible effort by Italy, they completely disarmed one of the best offensive teams in the world and actually turned Germany's own tactic for the last two decades against them!

kowenicki said:
wow what a night

Nadal just knocked out of Wimbledon too...

this news is more exciting then the EURO2012 result.

Around the Network

I wanted England to win, but I am an Italian Jamaican who comes from England. So if England doesnt win i route for Italy. So i am happy today. My italian side are here now and still partying strong. I would type in Italian but this is an english speaking website so it would be pointless.

and everyone was saying Germany was going to take it. They get outplayed the entire game. Italy were on form, but to be honest i still think they should replay England because penalties is a poor mans way of winning

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

AndrewWK said:
lestatdark said:

Pirlo has been my favourite player of this Euro so far. The way he has led the Italy team when they needed him the most is trully amazing. Couple that with his amazing game vision, his natural skills and the way he treats the ball and you get a trully remarkable player.

A pure nº 10 on the field.

I want to crack his nuts because of this Euro. Now he knows how to play again, but his last two years with Milan where a disaster >.<

Asshole

To be fair, on Milan he didn't have neither the Team support nor he was played on his best position for the past couple of years. Plus, he was really unlucky with injuries as well (I also think that the medical staff over at Milan is borderline crap, they either take too long to "fix" the players or do a shitty job). 

He's got a new wind since moving to Juventus.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I don't know why no ones posted it yet... but here's Ballotelli's celebration at the second goal, he was simply insane last night :D

TeddostheFireKing said:

I don't know why no ones posted it yet... but here's Ballotelli's celebration at the second goal, he was simply insane last night :D

That's fake... it went down like this:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Damn, I should have bet money on Italy like I planned to.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/