By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

forza Italia

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Solid-Stark said:
Yes! Italy!
Though the second goal was offside.

replays shows it was miles onside

Ahh well great. Hope they keep it up second half.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I don't care who wins between Germany and Italy, I just want Spain to lose the finals :p

Nintendo and PC gamer

It's not over yet. An early goal by Germany and Italy will have a nervous breakdown. If any team can do it, it's Germany.

I do want Italy to win though.

kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
66% of Germans polled at the start of the tournament thought they would win it...

Bild over the weekend "nothing can stop us now"

Oops.

In their defence, they had a better chance than most teams who thought they could win it as well.

Doesnt alter the fact that it is an incredibly arrogant stance... which isnt surprise but is mildy amusing.  Just hope Italy dont blow it now... and Balotelli keeps his shirt on if he gets a hat tick - he will be needed in the final.

Why do the Germans get marked as arrogant when other teams get away scot free?

Are you telling me that Spain didn't think they could retain their title?

Or that France didn't think they could do it?

Or Italy for that matter?

England thought they could do it

Portugal as well

Why only Germany get the Arrogant mark? I don't think they were being arrogant when they thought they could do it considering most people thought they could as well (or at the very least make the final)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Germany playing better now. They need to take their chances now though

kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
66% of Germans polled at the start of the tournament thought they would win it...

Bild over the weekend "nothing can stop us now"

Oops.

In their defence, they had a better chance than most teams who thought they could win it as well.

Doesnt alter the fact that it is an incredibly arrogant stance... which isnt surprise but is mildy amusing.  Just hope Italy dont blow it now... and Balotelli keeps his shirt on if he gets a hat tick - he will be needed in the final.

Why do the Germans get marked as arrogant when other teams get away scot free?

Are you telling me that Spain didn't think they could retain their title?

Or that France didn't think they could do it?

Or Italy for that matter?

England thought they could do it

Portugal as well

Why only Germany get the Arrogant mark? I don't think they were being arrogant when they thought they could do it considering most people thought they could as well (or at the very least make the final)

we arent talking about the team, we are talking about the public...  I doubt 6% of english thought we could win it... because we couldnt.

stop dissecting and analysing everything i say... it was arrogamnt imo... the end.

So, I'm not allowed to call you up on your opinions?

But every time I make an opinion that people disagree with on here, I am reminded that this is a forum and as a result, you can be called upon it. Does that rule not apply to everyone?

Also, where did you get these "66%" and "6%" numbers from?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Buffon, one of the best keepers in Football history, not just recent one. That save has no words good enough to describe it.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Damn....I hope Balotelli didn't pull anything there.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Italy is banalizing the German team. I never expected the evolution that they've shown on this Euro.

Current PC Build