By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lego City Undercover: The closest the Wii U will get to having GTA on it?

Sounds pretty fun to me, coming from an avid Rockstar fan. (Holy hsit is MP3 amazing!)

Around the Network

I think we tend to forget how popular this Lego series is sometimes.
On the Wii, each title sold over a million copies game in and game out.

This one actually looks funny too and fleshed out. Of course no one would pass up a GTA for this,,,but GTA4 sucked. GTAV has to show and prove and Rockstar is not ready yet.

In the sandbox genre, they are being shown up by Ubisoft.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Looking forward this one, looks entertaining, unlike GTA this actually looks fun!

spurgeonryan said:
^ I am getting neither Mario or Pikmin.

What? Why? Those are some of the best games I've seen announced at E3! 

AndrewWK said:
Cirio said:
AndrewWK said:
Screw GTA. I don´t know what people see in it?
This game looks like a lot fun tough, I hope they release it for PS3.

Never played Vice City and San Andreas, eh?

I did actually. I played GTA 3, Vice City and Lost and Damned. And I watched a friend play San Andreas. Not really good games with mediocre story. Don´t understand the hype at all.

You're entitled to your own opinion. But given the popularity of those games and the incredible reviews (from critics and users alike), I would never say that they're "not really good games".

Around the Network

Looks awesome

I'm agreeing with AndrewWK, GTA is really overhyped! Its still the same game they released when they 1st went 3d. I got bored after San Andreas.

spurgeonryan said:
^ I am over Mario pilup, and I only played pikmin at a friends. So whatever. Tanks tanks tanks excited me more. For some reason it reminded me of jet force Gemini. Don't know why?

because of the 180 or so bpm in the gameplay video.

spurgeonryan said:
I do not know what bpm stands for?^

beats per minute

spurgeonryan said:
What did beats per minute have to do with that game?

those beats starting at 0:13

Download Video as MP4