By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kwaad said:
robjoh said:

That wall was also posted at Neogaf, one said this there, have no idea if it is true:

"VGCHARTZ HATES TEH FIREFOX LIKE KWAAD HATES TEH NINTENDO SUXXORS LOLWTFBBQ"

I think it's bad when supply is limited. I mean it means the console is selling well yes, but it also means your missing out on prospective buyers. I think april will have more Wii's sold than march, by at least 25%. (this is a 4 week month beating a 5 week month by 25% is what I mean) mainly becuase march had almost no shipments to america. E-bay prices are dropping like rocks. I watched a bundle of. Wii, Wii Play, and Sonic just sell for 330$ e-bay. It did have 30$ shipping, but that's 370$ for 350$ worth of stuff. If you add my tax, that would cost me 385$. So I could buy a Wii on e-bay for less than I could at the store.

Well, judging from the PS3 box wallpapering and carpeting phenomenon happening worldwide, one thing is sure: Sony have absolutely no doubt that they have not missed any of their prospective buyers.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
your mother said:
Hus. said:

@ your mother

Don't start with this moderate crap mr. floppy...

Why? Did I offend you with my sig as well?

your mother said:
kber81 said:
your mother said:
Hus. said:

@ your mother

Me? Yes, you've offended me a bit I'm not talking about penis stuff though... I think this sig makes a desperate of you.

I'm not gonna get started on the Wii and the Wiimote, and penisis. But I'll say this, it dont vibrate enough to be good for that, and it's not big enough for that.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

kber81 said:
your mother said:
kber81 said:
your mother said:
Hus. said:

@ your mother

Me? Yes, you've offended me a bit I'm not talking about penis stuff though... I think this sig makes a desperate of you.

OK. I'm desperate. Ouch. That hurt. Really.

Speaking of desperates, you do realize that there are quite a few of them here, and I only oblige to their posts with posts of a similar nature.

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
I'm not gonna get started on the Wii and the Wiimote, and penisis. But I'll say this, it dont vibrate enough to be good for that, and it's not big enough for that.

I'm sure you are speaking from first-hand experience. It just doesn't satisfy the hardcore in you - that's why you went with the much larger PS3 - it's a better fit for your hardcore lifestyle.

your mother said:
Kwaad said:

I'm sure you are speaking from first-hand experience. It just doesn't satisfy the hardcore in you - that's why you went with the much larger PS3.

Yup I am. And no the PS3 dont work either.

This will do it tho.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I can see where this conversation is leading to

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Kwaad said:
your mother said:
Kwaad said:

I'm sure you are speaking from first-hand experience. It just doesn't satisfy the hardcore in you - that's why you went with the much larger PS3.

Yup I am. And no the PS3 dont work either.

This will do it tho.

Seems a lot smaller than the PS3 - I'm talking about the console, not the gamepad.

your mother said:

OK. I'm desperate. Ouch. That hurt. Really.

Speaking of desperates, you do realize that there are quite a few of them here, and I only oblige to their posts with posts of a similar nature.

Your a desperate because your mr. floppy... yes, your right it doesn't hurt. The main task for you is to accept this. I assume your a passive side of your relationship though.