7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
trasharmdsister12 said:
Nsanity said:

Blood Gulch... PLEASE let it be Blood Gulch!

Please let it be Blood Gulch indeed! Still one of my favourite maps accross the entire line of games. :)

Around the Network

Two Corbulo recruits compare a "Capture the Flag" training exercise to their childhood games. At Corbulo Academy of Military Science, cadets practice many training exercises to simulate battle and tactical missions. Two cadets share their memories of childhood, when "Capture the Flag" was thought of as a game. Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn is a live-action digital series that takes you back to the beginning of the human and Covenant war and leading into the events of Halo 4. It will unfold through a series of five episodes, and will be initially distributed worldwide by Machinima, debuting on its new channel, Machinima Prime, as well as here on Halo Waypoint, on Oct. 5, 2012.

Around the Network

Seems like there will be a good amount of diversity in locales, weapons and enemies. :)

Forerunner weapons are looking great.

Hey Forward Unto Dawn starts in less than a month.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Saw this over on Gaf

Nsanity said:

that is going to be awesome to many to choose from. Im assuming these will be unlocked at higher levels?