7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
toadslayer72 said:
Vertigo-X said:
The reason I just bought an Xbox 360 a couple of weeks ago.

Tagged.

Have you been playing any of the other Halo games?

I just got Halo CE Anniversary last week. Before that I got Halo 3 and I've had Halo Reach sitting around unused for over a year. No ODST or Wars but that might change soon. :)

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
I told myself I would stop buying limited edition games after Halo Wars, so I'm just a regular joe lol.

Why's that? Get burned one too many times?

It just seems that any of the stuff that came with limited editions, I would look at maybe once or twice then never again. Just not worth it imo.  

Do you get map packs for games? If so the limited edition for Halo 4 probably would be worth it for that alone. Most of the stuff in that limited edition is digital content.

yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
I told myself I would stop buying limited edition games after Halo Wars, so I'm just a regular joe lol.

It just seems that any of the stuff that came with limited editions, I would look at maybe once or twice then never again. Just not worth it imo.  

Do you get map packs for games? If so the limited edition for Halo 4 probably would be worth it for that alone. Most of the stuff in that limited edition is digital content.

That is the reason halo 4 will be my first limited edition pre-order. Finally something to draw me in and make the money actually worth the purchase. Never bought a new limited edition game in my life........... Apart from Dante's Inferno which I paid $25 Aus dollars for. :P

But that doesn't count to me. HALO 4!!

yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I forgot it came with the map packs. I might get the limited edition one considering I bought the limted edition for most Halo games(That had one) besides Reach and ODST. I guess this is a better time than never to get a limited edition.

smroadkill15 said:
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:
yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:

I forgot it came with the map packs. I might get the limited edition one considering I bought the limted edition for most Halo games(That had one) besides Reach and ODST. I guess this is a better time than never to get a limited edition.

Yeah out of all the limited editions I've seen this one has the most value it seems (to me at least). If you end up pre-ordering the limited edition I'd recommend doing it sooner rather than later since 343 is making less limited edition copies of Halo 4 than previous Halo's, and they're going fast.

Around the Network

yo_john117 said:

*pic*

rofl, that one was gold!

Halo 4 Nation

A little while back we heard about how Halo 4 was going to change the way assists would be awarded to players. OXM spoke with Kevin Franklin (lead 343 MP designer) at E3 about the new assist system.

The new system builds on the BattleField 3 assist approach where players are not only given an assist for injuring an enemy, but also for shooting near them; known as a “suppression assist”.

Here's what Franklin said:

“If you’re running and an enemy starts shooting at you, but gets killed by a teammate because he was distracted by you, you’re rewarded for distracting the enemy.

This came straight from players in our feedback sessions who felt they should have been rewarded for that. There are all sorts of assists. For instance, the King assist in Regicide is the first ever assist in a free-for-all game, so even though you’re all playing against each other, we’ll still give you an assist for helping kill the score-leader, even if you kill the other player a few seconds later.

All of these things wrap up into our assist spree so you can get a Wingman spree. We found lots of ways to reward players for doing things other than kills. We’re really stoked to show off our objective games because that’ll come through even more.”

Hopefully they will give assist points based on how much damage the player did to they enemy. If the player did 90% of the damage, but their teammate gets the kill, they should be awarded more points than if they only shot the enemy once.

It is good to see 343 putting more emphasis on player’s contributions that might normally be overlooked.

http://halo4nation.com/multiplayer/assist-system-revamped/

One of the better ideas in FPS MP in my opinion, glad to see they're integrating it.