8.5 - 8.9 5 2.22%

8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Pre-ordered the limited edition, and will addtionaly order the console if (when :p) it is announced.

Around the Network
Millenium said:
Pre-ordered the limited edition, and will addtionaly order the console if (when :p) it is announced.

Same here! And none too soon because my local Gamestop only had a few limited editions left!

yo_john117 said:
Millenium said:

Same here! And none too soon because my local Gamestop only had a few limited editions left!

Heh, well done. :) I fully expect the LE to be sold out before release in most major parts of the USA, AU and several countries in Europe.

Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:
Millenium said:

Heh, well done. :) I fully expect the LE to be sold out before release in most major parts of the USA, AU and several countries in Europe.

Yeah, I expect them to be mostly sold out WW by the end of July.

Pre-Ordered the Limited Edition.
Won't buy the console, I bought the Reach-Edition.

Around the Network

I told myself I would stop buying limited edition games after Halo Wars, so I'm just a regular joe lol.

smroadkill15 said:
I told myself I would stop buying limited edition games after Halo Wars, so I'm just a regular joe lol.

Why's that? Get burned one too many times?

yo_john117 said:
smroadkill15 said:

Why's that? Get burned one too many times?

It just seems that any of the stuff that came with limited editions, I would look at maybe once or twice then never again. Just not worth it imo.  

i preodered the limited edition some time ago