8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Around the Network

Comparing Halo 4 now to when it first shipped, I think 343 has done an excellent job at improving it. Took some time, but it's definitely a huge step forward. This is 343's first game, so to take on something as big as Halo is quit a feat. Halo 5 should be an all around better game than Halo 4, now that they have the experience.

Btw, has anyone seen some of the new tools in Forge Island? Trees and rocks with different sizes, some new set pieces, and even a green screen!? Pretty damn sweet. The Castle DLC isn't too shabby either, along with CSR.

smroadkill15 said:
Comparing Halo 4 now to when it first shipped, I think 343 has done an excellent job at improving it. Took some time, but it's definitely a huge step forward. This is 343's first game, so to take on something as big as Halo is quit a feat. Halo 5 should be an all around better game than Halo 4, now that they have the experience.

Btw, has anyone seen some of the new tools in Forge Island? Trees and rocks with different sizes, some new set pieces, and even a green screen!? Pretty damn sweet. The Castle DLC isn't too shabby either, along with CSR.

CSR really isn't as bad as I thought. They have it so you can easily see yours and your friends CSR and they have a different CSR rank for every playlist.

Now please add it to the game in a future update!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhjsL2tOkA

You can forge underwater in Forge world!! That's really cool stuff! (:

Around the Network

Are the new maps out yet? Haven't played in a while.....

Where are the 1-50 playlist ranks???!!?

Yeah, Castle maps are out. They are very good.

CSR 1-50 rank rystem is online but it is viewable only in Halo Waypoint

Kizmi said:

CSR 1-50 rank rystem is online but it is viewable only in Halo Waypoint

Hopefully they'll change this....

Come on 343.

^^ Lol that was so cool.