7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:
Huh, so you have to be a Major Grade 3 to get the BR. I'm Guessing the DMR (or maybe Carbine) is the starting mid-range weapon then.

They're going to have a LOT of new weapons by the look of things. For mid range we already have BR, DMR, Carbine, and the Alien gun...and I'm sure there is at least one or two more.

Is that the official name? Bastard.

Yep, that's the official name...for now

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:
Huh, so you have to be a Major Grade 3 to get the BR. I'm Guessing the DMR (or maybe Carbine) is the starting mid-range weapon then.

They're going to have a LOT of new weapons by the look of things. For mid range we already have BR, DMR, Carbine, and the Alien gun...and I'm sure there is at least one or two more.

I now expect you to go watch all the videos and find the name of the weapon, I'm sure I've seen the names for the new rifle and "shotgun" in the videos. :P

Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:
yo_john117 said:

I now expect you to go watch all the videos and find the name of the weapon, I'm sure I've seen the names for the new rifle and "shotgun" in the videos. :P

It's the Light Rifle (Lightrifle)

EDIT: 117th post!

So I'm guessing we've seen just about all we're going to see..... right? I mean we got a little campaign, War Games and Spartan Ops.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

yo_john117 said:

EDIT: 117th post!

@toadslayer: I think we might see a bit more Spartan Ops, but I'm not sure.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

I wonder how they will do it, I don't want it to look too much cod...

maximrace said:
yo_john117 said:

I wonder how they will do it, I don't want it to look too much cod...

As long as it only takes the good part of CoD, I'll be fine.

More info on the gameplay!
http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#!halo-evolved/gameplay/31afe32b-0e07-45c0-9424-3adc6e1eadca

vgchartz is so crazy, one of the biggest games this gen and only 4-5 different people posting here at e3 time with plenty of new stuff unbelievable. open in new window for full awesomeness

crissindahouse said

vgchartz is so crazy, one of the biggest games this gen and only 4-5 different people posting here at e3 time with plenty of new stuff unbelievable. open in new window for full awesomeness

That's because vgc has mostly sony fans and they don't care about Halo