By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo 4 Thread!

Tagged games:

What would you rate Halo 4?

Perfect 10 103 45.78%

9.5 - 9.9 28 12.44%

9 - 9.4 40 17.78%

8.5 - 8.9 5 2.22%

8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Around the Network

Multiplayer looks absolutely sick! It's really a shame there's no beta :/

Around the Network

Nsanity is killing some people bandwith cap singlehandedly with this thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Nsanity is killing some people bandwith cap singlehandedly with this thread

I hope you're not talking about yourself, having a bandwith cap in NL is just FUBAR!

Nsanity: Keep em coming

OMG. Have two B roll direct feed videos on youtube. Easily the graphics king on Xbox 360 by a mile.

At first I believed the cutscene with the ship was CGI but it's actually running real time in-engine. First time this generation when I have believed something to be CGI but it was actually realtime!

Watch in HD! Campaign B roll footage followed by Spartan Ops/Multiplayer footage. (The lighting in the Spartan ops video is the best of any console game imo)

Amazing. Feels alot more like Metroid Prime too which I love. Best of both of my favourite FPS's.

Just realised they were already posted! My net is lagging so bad. Sorry guys.

Damn, finally got a chance to watch the new vids, more of the same good good shit. Multi looks incredibly good, I'm amazed at how much the audio stands out. Halo 4 is gonna take a big fat dump on everything else this year. I'll be getting Black Ops 2 but I'll probably wait until 2013 to play it, I just can't see myself caring to play it any sooner... and the first BO is my favorite of the last 3 games.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.