By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Most Wanted: June 2012

Tagged games:

Nice thread, Salnax!

Will participate in the next one for sure. Nice to see all my choices were high rated in the voting.

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Nice thread, Salnax!

Will participate in the next one for sure. Nice to see all my choices were high rated in the voting.

Thanks!

Love and tolerate.

Excellent job as usual. Salnax.

Bravo!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

Excellent job as usual. Salnax.

Bravo!

Thank you.

Love and tolerate.

I agree, great job Salnax!
I expect that the Wii U votes will surge next month.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
I agree, great job Salnax!
I expect that the Wii U votes will surge next month.

I should hope so!

Love and tolerate.

Hey I find it odd that you've split Take-Two and 2K Games. Your Take-Two contains GTA V and 2K Games contains Bioshock and Borderlands.

Take-Two is Rockstar + 2K Games.

non-gravity said:
Hey I find it odd that you've split Take-Two and 2K Games. Your Take-Two contains GTA V and 2K Games contains Bioshock and Borderlands.

I've thought it over, and dividing them into two groups is arguably not the best choice. However, they sometimes seem to prefer are labeled as 2K Games rather than Take-Two games. If TT is so determined to split themselves in two, I'm willing to humor them.

Still, maybe I should hold a poll or something. They would be the fourth big power in our little elections if the two were combined. What do you think?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
non-gravity said:

I've thought it over, and dividing them into two groups is arguably not the best choice. However, they sometimes seem to prefer are labeled as 2K Games rather than Take-Two games. If TT is so determined to split themselves in two, I'm willing to humor them.

Still, maybe I should hold a poll or something. They would be the fourth big power in our little elections if the two were combined. What do you think?

You could take Rockstar and 2K Games, but then how many games does Rockstar tell us about in any timeframe.

Other (recent) mergers are arguably in a similar relation Square & Eidos, Activision Blizzard.

non-gravity said:
Salnax said:
non-gravity said:

You could take Rockstar and 2K Games, but then how many games does Rockstar tell us about in any timeframe.

Other (recent) mergers are arguably in a similar relation Square & Eidos, Activision Blizzard.

And I've already incorporated Eidos into SE in my numbers... alright, from now on, 2K Games will be a part of Take-Two.

Love and tolerate.