By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft E3 2012 --- What did you think of the press conference?

What did you think of Microsoft's E3?

Best E3 EVER! 21 3.65%

Best MS E3 I've seen in a while 11 1.91%

Great! 30 5.21%

It was decent 65 11.28%

Meh... 130 22.57%

Just...no 115 19.97%

Worst E3 ever! 107 18.58%

See results 92 15.97%

Total:571

Faith in humanity = slightly decreased

Around the Network

Filth...

Lol... I love Dance Central but I don't think they need Usher to dance for 5min... :( just announce the game damnit and proceed to more games!

this is not E3 worthy comon MS

mantlepiecek said:
What was the south park joke again? I missed it guys

Kyle said he wanted to be the savior and cartman responded that jews cant be saviors XD

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Dance Central is too much fun!

I can't tell enough for you guys to try

crissindahouse said:
dahuman said:
crissindahouse said:
dahuman said:
crissindahouse said:
dahuman said:
why can't I play this with a controller exactly? o_O

because you are just here to troll the whole time for over an hour now and now please shut up omg

nope, it's because I've only seen about 3 interesting things and it's almost over, woo south park looks interesting too, add that one lol.

no because you are here to troll just look your last 50 posts. you rquestion alone is a joke "why not with controller?" because it's a kinect game! why do you play sorcery or nintendo sports whatever with the normal controller? because it's made for motion controlls. crazy isn't it?

I don't play Wii Sports either, not after like 1 week anyways, Matter looks interesting, woman with huge rack game looks dumb, that's about it.

i donÄt say you shall play it, just that your question is irrelevant because a game for kinect isn't made for controller because it's made to play with gestures. very simple answer.

see, games that work better with gesture, I agree with fully, like dance central, that's cool, that huge rack game, not really.

Adobe flash is the worst piece of software ever. All the streams use it too. HTML5 please.

I like Usher but this isn't necessary

JEMC said:
zgamer5 said:
so until now positive: splinter cell, tomb raider, re6, gears and halo.

You don't count Forza?

And poor South Park :(