By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - gamrReview - Top 10 Most Anticipated 3DS Games of E3 2012.

axumblade said:
I agree with the games (literally all of them). Just not the order. Although the top 2 would just drop lower on the my hype list, they are still in the hype list and the 3DS seems like it's going to have an awesome holiday. :)

Wait... you've got a 3DS... and you haven't added MEEE?!?!?!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
NintendoPie said:
axumblade said:
I agree with the games (literally all of them). Just not the order. Although the top 2 would just drop lower on the my hype list, they are still in the hype list and the 3DS seems like it's going to have an awesome holiday. :)

Wait... you've got a 3DS... and you haven't added MEEE?!?!?!

I've been borrowing my boyfriends 3DS whenever I need it. :/ I'm a bad person I know but money has been tight these past few months with having to get a computer assembled and stuff. :/

Pfft, 3DS's are obvi more important than a Computer.

I'm just kidding with you, of course... you could always use the 3DS Browser.............................

axumblade said:

It's all good. I'm getting the purple one eventually because I feel that it takes a real man to rock the purple one....or i'll chicken out and get the red. Either way I'm a winner....

Wait... I thought this list was made by some poll. Oh, well. Super Mario RPG, and Fire Emblem are still a great series (even though F/E is extremely difficult). Also, I myself am looking forward for Epic Mickey, but it does not deserve to be that high up.

leon.hart said:
Wait... I thought this list was made by some poll. Oh, well. Super Mario RPG, and Fire Emblem are still a great series (even though F/E is extremely difficult). Also, I myself am looking forward for Epic Mickey, but it does not deserve to be that high up.

It's not Epic Mickey.

Anyway i want to do my personal list here.

ISOMETRIC FF

ISOMETRIC FF

ISOMETRIC FF

Sorry about that, if you don't know i'm talking about Braverly Default.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Around the Network

@Araknie, I am confused... Not referring to Epic Mickey on Wii, is there not another Epic Mickey game coming out for 3DS, or am I mistaken?

leon.hart said:
@Araknie, I am confused... Not referring to Epic Mickey on Wii, is there not another Epic Mickey game coming out for 3DS, or am I mistaken?

Sorry if i didn't explain.

That game it's not from the Epic Mickey series it's from the Power of Illusion series.

A game that was on SEGA Master System, now Junction Point it's in Disney, not SEGA, so they are giving the Epic Mickey in the title only for little changes in the gameplay.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

@Araknie, Aah, thank you for the clarification. My mistake.

Great first choice!