By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15
VicViper said:

Monster Hunter 4 - 2013 - spring!

Not a 2012 game after all

Spring in japan is before june?

Around the Network
italo244 said:
VicViper said:

Monster Hunter 4 - 2013 - spring!

Not a 2012 game after all

Spring in japan is before june?

March, april and may, I think

Real logo

Tranlated from famitsu.com

Premonition of a new adventure

June 30, 2012, event "CAPCOM SUMMER JAM ~ Capcom Summer Jam -" Experience the latest Capcom title will be held at Tokyo Big Sight on July 1. Logo of "Monster Hunter 4" on the stage event "Monster Hunter Special Stage" of the first 30 days of the first day of the event today and the same has been officially announced.
According to Mr. Ryozo Tsujimoto, unlike previous work, and consists of four reading and "Four" as is.

To enjoy more of the stage to deliver since the event later.

Nice... and we are 3 years without a new Monster Hunter here...

Around the Network

Monster Hunter 4 will be released in Spring 2013, Famitsu.com reported today the Capcom Summer Jam event in Odaiba.

The date was listed at the end of a new trailer that was shown during the event's Monster Hunter Special stage.

According to Famitsu.com's summary, the trailer began by showing hunters gathering in what appeared to be a monster nest. A monster that looked like Rathian came swooping down from the sky, breathing fire.

The trailer continued with what looked like a new field -- a vast golden plain. As the hunters ran around the field, Famitsu's reporters spotted, as one would expect, Felynes following them.

Then, a new monster, which looked a bit like a fox, but whose movements were swift like a monkey. Standout features for the new monster appear to be big ears and claws.

Other monsters included Tigrex and Rathalos. Hunters were shown facing off against these beasts with new actions: one hunter jumping off a cliff into an attack, another attacking by climbing up a monster's back.

Before coming to a close with the Spring 2013 time frame, the trailer showed a silhouette of another new monster, this one large, and apparently swift.

Visit Famitsu.com's report for pics from the trailer.

So they showed a new trailer? Nice.

Pics looks amazing but is the same area as last time though.

Shadow Monster!

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Look at those graphics!

Amazing for the 3DS!

VicViper said:
Look at those graphics!

Amazing for the 3DS!

Yeah, that had me wondering... "is this really a 3DS exclusive?"

The release date just applies to Japan I suppose?