By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15

We will get news from andriasang only

Around the Network

Oh, then why am I watching the stream? F this!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

VicViper said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
The stream has started, but it's only showing someone playing Dragon's Dogma. Just a few minutes!

No no, no stream for today

This guy's going to keep on playing for the next 5 hours

He will complete 55 quests of the game

Well... that is quite the downer...

Why was this said to be the Conference Stream then? Huh?!?!

NintendoPie said:
VicViper said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
The stream has started, but it's only showing someone playing Dragon's Dogma. Just a few minutes!

No no, no stream for today

This guy's going to keep on playing for the next 5 hours

He will complete 55 quests of the game

Well... that is quite the downer...

Why was this said to be the Conference Stream then? Huh?!?!

Tomorrow panels will be. Today just a japanese playing Dragons Dogma with a very ugly character

He's on quest 4 of 55, lol!

This is going to take a while!

VicViper said:
spurgeonryan said:
So in ten days we will hear all about Capcoms plans! If true creative reasons truly were the reasons we could see a Monster Hunter 4 on the 3DS and Vita this year!

I think that "creative reasons" mean = Nintendo's truck full of 100 dollar bills that parked in the Capcom president's parking slot...

But that's just me.

I still fully expect Sony to put this game at the same time as 3DS launch for Vita. The damage will be so big if they let this exclusive.

In this day and age I hope they don't pay 3rd party for a game, use that money for in house projects. I really can't remember the last time Sony paid to get a game, I think those days are behind them.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So... you kept us all up to watch someone play a game Vic? :)

Yup! :)

Hope you're enjoying it :D

But I knew this all along, real news will be posted in blogs soon - more or less 1-2 hours from now... I don't recommend staying awake waiting.

VicViper said:

when is the Monster hunter show starting? Andriasang says it 14:30, is that JST time?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

spurgeonryan said:
You are my Nintendo brethren. I will wait up with you.

Just not in the direct feed since I am on my kindle. Keep the updates coming sir!

The only update for now is that the panel wasn't cancelled and it's happening right now (you can even hear MH music in the background of the stream)

But I'll wait 30 minutes after the show is over (more or less in 30 minutes) for news then go to sleep too!

Until then, Kid Icarus time :)

cyberninja45 said:
VicViper said:

when is the Monster hunter show starting? Andriasang says it 14:30, is that JST time?

started 30 minutes ago, actually. But it's not streamed.

Maybe news for it will take a while

VicViper said:

Tomorrow panels will be. Today just a japanese playing Dragons Dogma with a very ugly character

He's on quest 4 of 55, lol!

This is going to take a while!

I know! That character is very bland.

Why would you want to sit through that? xD