By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus 2.0 With Free Top Tier Games and Proper Vita Integration

I've had PS+ since it's release, and it has only been getting better and better... can't believe they are about to improve it even more. Such a good deal.

Around the Network

Great, reminds me that i recommended to get PSN + on his PS3.... I never saw him back he must be hooked o_o!

Sounds great, fingers crossed. Still expecting the inevitable disappointment.

Put your money where your mouth is and maybe I'll be willing to listen sony.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Just had to have a lol at the sad dig at XBL by the writer, sad bot is sad.

Around the Network

I've had plus since they rolled it out, and i dont regret having it. I dont have a vita yet, and really dont have a game that sells me on it just yet, but nice to hear vita will get some + action, something i wish my psp go could have gotten,

i still haven't got plus yet but if it was like a way of renting/playing alot more games then i might be interested,they might have to throw in a couple of movies a month to hook me in though

Above & Beyond

It's a good time to be a PS+ and VITA owner! Looking forward to E3 announcements but am completely hooked on GRAVITY RUSH - here's my review: http://darkmatt.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/darkmatters-review-gravity-rush.html

i just bought psn+ so hopefully it will be worth it!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

If it's good, I'll get it. Shame I'll have to pay extra for the proper Vita integration--unless it's the previously promised "Vita version of PS3 titles" thingy. Then I'll understand. I'm at a wait and see stance right now. As it stands, all of the free content in the world doesn't matter if it's something I don't want to play. Anyway, Sony I'm listening. Tell me what I want to hear.