By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts - Week 21

D-Joe said:
Dragon's Dogma only rated 12+ in UK?

They get pregnant at 11 and binge drink at 13, so DD at 12+ isn't that bad...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
It'll be interesting to see what affect Sorcery bombing has on Sony's planned relaunch of Move this year.

Sorcery is digital, no? So no tacking here or chart-track... it's impossible to know if it bombed.

Or Sorcery is a retail game but I just saw it on PSN.

Anyway GT5 is AMAZING!!!

ethomaz said:
Legend11 said:
It'll be interesting to see what affect Sorcery bombing has on Sony's planned relaunch of Move this year.

Anyway GT5 is AMAZING!!!

I'm going to predict you're going to say something similar for the next 3 weeks... (easy win)

ethomaz said:
Legend11 said:

Sorcery is digital, no? So no tacking here or chart-track... it's impossible to know if it bombed.

Or Sorcery is a retail game but I just saw it on PSN.

Anyway GT5 is AMAZING!!!

isnt that a Move Game?

Argh_College said:

isnt that a Move Game?

Yeap but it's digital (PSN download).

Edit - I checked in Sony site... it's both (digital and retail).

Around the Network
pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:
pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:
LoL at Sorcery. So is move officially dead now?

Not really. I expect Sony to continue making games for it. They just need to make the right games and release them at the damnable right time.

Also @ Diablo 3 drop. That was expected in the UK. The PC market there is very very small compared to Europe as a whole.

Look how long Sorcery took to make.

Now look at the sales of the Vita, which should be a focus for Sony if they don't want to let it die.

Now look at all the PS4 / Next Gen rumors coming up. A PS4 needs a lot of launch games.

And after all this looking you probably did not see one thing: Resources to make bigger games for Move (AND MOVE ONLY, not optionwise. This did not work in the past 16 months!)

Sports Champions 2 with online play. This holiday season. Advertise and it would sell. Realising in the summer is just not a good idea for a move game, and an unknown one at that.

I don't see why games need to be Move only though. That's the benefit of the Move. You can have games that play both with the normal controller and a Move one. 

Sports Champion is the only title worth mentioning this far and just because of the bundles. My point is that you need different developers actually investing money and make bigger budget games for the Move. Sony does not have the resources for it. They have 14 studios and they need to make PS3 gamers happy, save the PS Vita and probably start working on PS4 titles already or in the very very near future (2013 or 2014 release of the PS4 is pretty much given).

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...