By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digital Vita game sales- (EU+USA+ASIA up) UK (Store) updated to 25th June, (MGS added) Updated with corrected figures. JP and US numbers needed. :)

Tagged games:

Andrespetmonkey said:
Is there anywhere where we can see the totals?

I don't think so i've checked the official playstation site, you just have to go to PSN store on either VITA or PS3 and check A-Z of games. 

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Around the Network

Great idea!
Even though we won't get accurate numbers, maybe it will be a indicator to see if a game is doing good.

Great thread.

I won't be updating this thread for a few days as i'm travelling to Italy by train ferry and Car. But i will be updating it, it will just take a little longer.

It's a pity that this thread died. It was amusing.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
I guess MotorStorm was rated by a lot of people, no way the x20 applies in that.

It was free in the USA + it includes all the PS3 sales too (I think). So the figure looked low to me, given that it always charted high on the PSN chart things and some PSN games have sold 1m+ in their first few months. 

Stardust leaderboard is at 90000 if that helps. That's just the normal arcade leaderboard so not everyone probably submitted to it or something.

Argh_College said:
seems to low these numbers.

Seem too high in some cases and ballpark in others.

Updated up to 20th June for EU numbers. Wish they kept demo's separate for all versions would have made it alot easier would also have been easier if you could copy and paste spreadsheets in!

This is a very interesting thread. I wonder if VGChartz will take notice and help to formulate a way in measuring digital sales. Good job with all the people jumping on board to help bring to light these mysterious digital sales of Vita titles.

Sales numbers based on number of ratings is pointless because not everyone that buys a game rates it.