By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27
piggychan said:
ahem slightly off topic but the Resi 6 demo is up. Have to imput the code, load up dragons dogma download the update and the resi 6 demo option appears for you to download. for XBL its just under 900mb.

Demo is alright, graphics are very nice and the usual screen tearing on 1080. Default camera angles give me a headache tho..

So you have to have a copy of Dragon's Dogma, eh?  I was gonna give my code away but I guess it's a bit pointless, now.  You can't have one without the other.

I still doubt I'm going to play the demo.  I want everything to be fresh when I get the game later on this year.  I'll probably start playing this game again.  I don't really have anything else that sucks me in like this game did.  I tried to go back and play Final Fantasy Xiii-2 on PS3 but it kinda.....sucks.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

So you have to have a copy of Dragon's Dogma, eh?  I was gonna give my code away but I guess it's a bit pointless, now.  You can't have one without the other.

I still doubt I'm going to play the demo.  I want everything to be fresh when I get the game later on this year.  I'll probably start playing this game again.  I don't really have anything else that sucks me in like this game did.  I tried to go back and play Final Fantasy Xiii-2 on PS3 but it kinda.....sucks.

well you can probably download the demo from somewhere and upload it to a 360 formated usb stick

Soriku said:

Bumping this thread. Anyone else here got the Dark Arisen expansion? I like Bitterblack Isle more than I do Gransys. Cooler area, cooler enemies, cooler music.

Yeah I got this game from PS+! I really like it. I've put about 40 hours into it and it still feels like I've got a ways to go, But it's very fun.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash