By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27

Yes, finally I found a pair of thongs! I edited my pawn's looks and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in a video game.

I wish I knew how to post screens (how do I get them off of my PS3?)

Around the Network

I wish I'd have changed my pawn's name to "Trashleg" before piggychan hired her. It would have been hilarious to see his response.

Slimebeast said:
Yes, finally I found a pair of thongs! I edited my pawn's looks and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in a video game.

I wish I knew how to post screens (how do I get them off of my PS3?)

Guess I'll have to fire/rehire her again when I get home.

I transferred my screens using a thumb drive.

looked good.. I am gonna wait for a good sale on it.
the only reason I didn't get it day 1 is no co-op. which is sad because it would push the game over the top.

usrevenge said:

the only reason I didn't get it day 1 is no co-op. which is sad because it would push the game over the top.

how can you judge if coop would have improved the game when you didnt play it?

its not a sectionized game, its a open world, so how do you set limitations for 2-4 players? you cant just tell a game like this to keep track of all 4, its a reactive environment, and this simply isnt a monster hunter, more than 1 active player.. feels just wrong to me.  plus, the system would have been exploited and abused, if there was coop. there are far too many unique skills, that - added up multiple times - just would lead to pretty much everything in this game beeing gangraped. (this even happens with only one, well trained and equipped player)

Coop in a Dragons Dogma 2? If they implement it, i'd be happy about it, but they really need to change and adjust things for this to work - and those wouldnt be only good changes.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

My newly reborn pawn:

Now let the Rift crystals flow!

Linda's ass in the morning glow. Glorious!

Linda's ass going over a cliff:

(Don't worry. She lived. As you can see, the mage is on top of things with the healing spell.)

Goddam! Slimebeast's pawn has a phat ass!!

haha,funny stuff,

how do you take screen shots again,is it within game,what do you mean with a thumb drive please spell it out for me as i have never understood how you get screen shots from my ps3 games, unless its within the game

Above & Beyond