Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27
badgenome said:
Crystalchild said:

you should really rename this thread the official dragons dogma thread or something, for click's sake.

Dragon's Dogma |OT| Saving Gransys by throwing shit off cliffs... BECAUSE F*** YOU, THAT'S WHY!

Fixed. we dont want to be banned THAT quickly.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

LMFAO! I wish I would have thought about throwing Valmiro to the brine. That guy was fucking annoying and he kept passing out in the dumbest places. Mother Nature needed a hand on that one.

As for the thread title--An official thread has to have Mod approval and if I was making it, I would want to tack on reviews (user and otherwise), screen shots, etc. I just don't have it in me right now. I'll change the title, though.

d21lewis said:
LMFAO! I wish I would have thought about throwing Valmiro to the brine. That guy was fucking annoying and he kept passing out in the dumbest places. Mother Nature needed a hand on that one.

As for the thread title--An official thread has to have Mod approval and if I was making it, I would want to tack on reviews (user and otherwise), screen shots, etc. I just don't have it in me right now. I'll change the title, though.

Close enough.

i still have 2 pics to come, making them right now.

And yes, the kid actually died. you can KILL children in this game. (BETTER THEN SKYRIM)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

Close enough.

And yes, the kid actually died. you can KILL children in this game. (BETTER THEN SKYRIM)

But they never really die. They always come back a few days later.

Or maybe... everyone is already dead.

/still hasn't beaten the game

badgenome said:
Crystalchild said:

Close enough.

But they never really die. They always come back a few days later.

Or maybe... everyone is already dead.

/still hasn't beaten the game

When you beat it, the REAL game begins!  I thought it was going to be like Fable where the game let you continue after you finish the main quest but there was really nothing to do.  In this game (after the most epic final boss battle I can remember), Capcom turns it up to eleven!  I want to spoil it so badly but I'll keep it to myself.

I think I rushed to the ending, though.  There were some pretty big loose ends that I didn't tie up.  I'll have to do a New Game + or something to do the quests I skipped.

Around the Network

Even though I don't own the game, I enjoy everything I've read so far. The comic strips are awesome.

d21lewis said:

When you beat it, the REAL game begins!  I thought it was going to be like Fable where the game let you continue after you finish the main quest but there was really nothing to do.  In this game (after the most epic final boss battle I can remember), Capcom turns it up to eleven!  I want to spoil it so badly but I'll keep it to myself.

I think I rushed to the ending, though.  There were some pretty big loose ends that I didn't tie up.  I'll have to do a New Game + or something to do the quests I skipped.

Sounds like Demon's Souls! Only with new enemies!

I'm glad to hear that. Maybe I'll actually see it one of these days.

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:

Sounds like Demon's Souls! Only with new enemies!

I'm glad to hear that. Maybe I'll actually see it one of these days.

I wonder though lewis, is it really the ending  that you have seen?

The last ones. Once youve guys have finished ur games, u really need to do some comics too, its fun as hell.

Haha.

SEVER THE TAIL!

[...]

THE TAIL IS SEVERED!

Just got the real ending. Never seen anything like it. Wow. Anybody reading this should buy this game or at least youtube it (though you won't know what's going on). This may be in my top ten of all time. Gotta give it time to wear off.

Mass Effect 3, eat your heart out. This is how it's done.