By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1080p trailers of FFXIII and FFVersusXIII up for download!

Here are the trailers:

FFXIII

FFVersusXIII

Both are ripped from the Cloud DVD in DivX, 1080p. 

See more at FF-XIII.net.

Around the Network

I have to say i am more exited about FFVersusXIII than FFXIII. The Music in the trailer is my new ring tone lol.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

Yeah, FFVXIII looks sweet. I haven't played any JRPGs besides Dark Cloud for the ps2, but these two and WKS have definitely piqued my interest. I'll definitely get at least one of the three, and if I love it then probably all three, lol.

I can't wait until I get my ps3 back so I can stream these to my HDTV.

hmm.. as far as I know they were only released on DVD , so are these 1080p versions upscales ?

Lafiel said:
hmm.. as far as I know they were only released on DVD , so are these 1080p versions upscales ?

thats a very good point...

maybe cause theyre really short trailers 
they could fit 1080p videos in dvds.

thanks for the trailers, downloading now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Well, they don't look all that great on my PC, but they do look better than a normal DVD. My monitor is 1680x1050, so maybe they are simply upscaled.

One of the many reasons that is will buy a PS3.

Those are 480p upscaled to 720p. Why anybody would bother bloating the file sizes by pre-upscaling them when your computer would do just as good a job scaling them on the fly, I have no idea.

hmmm..

I'm one of the few people who thought the FFXIII trailer was FAR BETTER than the versus XIII one..

anyways both are must buys for me...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I can't wait for either of them. What will really piss me off is if Japan gets them a year before Europe