By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

I remember it was an event like this, six years ago, where we ended up getting our first look at Brawl.

I have

eugh

I have managed to convince myself that nothing new will actually come out of this conference, and they'll all just talk about the controller for half an hour

Around the Network

another live blog with more info here http://live.theverge.com/e3-2012-nintendo-wii-u-developer-discussion/

90 minutes long damn.

noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:
what is this conference about? the one starting in... 10 minutes???

That's the developer roundtable. It won't be streamed, but the recording will be made available at 11:30 Best Time, and there's some liveblogging.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/blog/30537

11:30 best time? whats that? can u do pacific time? or Mexicos time xD

Pacific Time = Best Time.

In Mexico, it's 11:30 in Baja California, 12:30 in Sonora, Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Nayarit, and Baja California Sur, and 1:30 everywhere else.

lol, either u r mexican, or u made a good research rite now xD

1:30 over here damn, no way with such an important exam tomorrow

Starting with NintendoLand... as if we hadn't heard enough about it but OK...

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
I remember it was an event like this, six years ago, where we ended up getting our first look at Brawl.

I have

eugh

I have managed to convince myself that nothing new will actually come out of this conference, and they'll all just talk about the controller for half an hour

Don't think about it man. Don't even think about thinking about it.

Anyways, it's just started. HYYYYPE!

Maynard_Tool said:

It's both, actually.

Get some sleep! You can watch the recording anytime; the test is a one-shot. Plus, the liveblog will keep you posted on all the big news anyways.

noname2200 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

It's both, actually.

Get some sleep! You can watch the recording anytime; the test is a one-shot. Plus, the liveblog will keep you posted on all the big news anyways.

Yeah, im watching the live blog. Ill watch videos tomorrow i guess. So mexican, always good to meet one in this forums (not sure if I already knew that, cause ur name sounds famliar, but ive been a lil distant from the site lately)

So we can assume that the Samus themed game will be based around Battle Mii from last year.

I wonder if the Animal Crossing game is a tinkered Chase Mii, or if Mario Land will keep that one.

This helps me chill out a lot. I recommend it to everyone who ever needs to chill out a lot.