By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

They're talking with Pachter on Spike... And he actully has some nice things about Nintendo... AND some bad things... douche.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Almost time...

Is there a better stream than the one on nintendo's site?

I got black screen with infiniti loader I assume this will go away once it starts? the chat thing is working

5 minutes!!!!!!!!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Sleeps in

*successkid.JPG

Wake up 10 minutes before conference starts

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:
The Nintendo feed (E3.Nintendo.com) is still a black screen, correct? Or am i going to have to go hunting...?

No it isn't. Check this one

http://e3.nintendo.com/presentation/index.html

am I supposed to watch something now? nothing is playing :(

So far only Nintendo's logo, a counter and something to chat.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Alright guys, See you in an hour! Gonna watch the conference with my brother. Complete focus on the Nintendo news on our big screen.

As Viewtiful Joe once said, "Henshin a gogo baby."

*Raises Goblet* Here's to new experience, fun times, and smiles all around. Cheers guys.

seriously though, I need to at least splash water on my face. I'm awake but my eyes don't want to cooperate right now.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm not sure if I'm ready.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey