By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JEMC said:

Ok, let me see:

1-WiiU name won't change- 10pts => ok

2-At least 1 new IP- 15pts => Nintendoland - ok

3-No 3DS redesign- 10pts => no talk about it, maybe tomorrow?

4-Dragon Quest X for WiiU shown on stage- 5pts => if only...

5-An unexpected, in a positive way, game from a 3rd party announced for WiiU- 10pts => ZombieU? Scribblenauts? - I think it's ok

My wildcard failed misarably, no Retro game

fail- I forgot about Nintendoland x_x

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Did you factor in the things that couldn't be proven until after the conferences? For example, I said the most awkward thing at e3 2012 would take place during Microsoft's conference. That couldn't be proven until today.

Edit: Oh also I would definitely argue that the Usher performance was the most awkward moment of e3 2012. Ubisoft's conference however, with Toby (I like to call him "Mr. Caffeine's son") and his black girlfriend was awkward as a whole so I'm not sure.

duckypwns said:

Did you factor in the things that couldn't be proven until after the conferences? For example, I said the most awkward thing at e3 2012 would take place during Microsoft's conference. That couldn't be proven until today.

Edit: Oh also I would definitely argue that the Usher performance was the most awkward moment of e3 2012. Ubisoft's conference however, with Toby (I like to call him "Mr. Caffeine's son") and his black girlfriend was awkward as a whole so I'm not sure.

I am only counting things that happen in press conferences. I decided that Toby and the hot chick whose name suddenly escapes me was by far more awkward, whereas Usher was just out of place if anything.

Other predictions that have yet to be proven e.g the 3DS ones have been left blank with * next to them to show that they could still go either way for now. Once Nintendo has their 3rd performance, I will fix the tables.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Here's Nintendo's list, supposedly they have another conference left but I have lost the will to live.

NAME Points Gambled Points Earned
JEMC 50 45
BasilZero 50 25
Radish 50 25
Dark_Feanor 50 20
NobleTeam360 50 20
IamAwesome 60 20
MrKhan 70 15
Ajescent 31 11
ClassicGamingWizzz 40 10
Duckypwns 50 10
Solid-Stark 50 0

Wow, I almost nailed it!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Nice, so i get 31 points all told :/

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

How could you get only 31 points?

I was horrible with my Sony predictions, yet I've able to end with 75.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:

I only got one right out of each of the three.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

IamAwsome said:

Nintendo-

• Retro's new game will be a new IP (25 pts)- We didn't see Retro's game
  • At least one 3rd party exclusive that wasn't previously announced will be shown (5 pts)- Does ZombiU count? 
  • Killer Freaks will get extensive screen time (10 pts)- ZombiU
  • At least ONE random Mario spin off that nobody wants (ex. Mario Sports Mix) will be announced (15 pts)- They've done this each of the last few years. Why not this year?
  • A guest that nobody expected will come on stage and talk about the system (5 pts)- The WB Guys
Microsoft-
  • Opening up with Black Ops 2 (10 pts)- They CLOSED with this, come on. 
  • Will show at least 3 3rd party multiplats (10 pts)- Splinter Cell, Black Ops II, Tomb Raider
  • Will tease the next gen (3 pts)-No
  • Huge focus on Kinect (2 pts)- Got this one
  • Rare's next game will be shown (5 pts)- Noooo, O.o
Sony- 
  • Will give The Last of Us a LOT of screen time (30 pts)- The only Sony one that I got right.
  • Will finally announce a release date for The Last Guardian (2 pts)-WTF is taking Team Ico so long??
  • FFVII remake will be a PS3 and Vita exclusive (3pts)-No, fail
  • Family friendly new IP announced from Media Molecule (15 pts)- No
  • A partnership with a western publisher is announced (10 pts)- No
  • Will adknowledge an old internet meme (Wildcard)-Funny, NINTENDO was the one that did this.

Replies are bolded.

Mr Khan said:
JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:

I only got one right out of each of the three.

**looks at your bets**

And the sad thing is that none of your bets were crazy or impossible. This E3 has been a disappointment.