RadishHead 50 30
Solid-Stark 50 30
Ajescent 39 26
BasilZero 50 25
Dark_Feanor 50 20
Duckypwns 50 15
IamAwesome 30 12
mrKhan 36 6

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

So I said

1-New trailers of Black Ops 2 and Halo 4- 20pts => No trailer but gameplay. 

2-Mention to Minecraft- 10pts => Fail.

3-Talk about Live on Win 8 and Win Phone- 10pts => More or less.

4-Demonstration of Ghost Recon Online- 5pts => Not even a single mention. Another fail

5-It will be boring- 5pts => So you don't think it's been boring... Well, it's a personal opinion so I'm not goinag to argue.

Overall, better than expected. Let's see what happens with Sony.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

So I said

4-Demonstration of Ghost Recon Online- 5pts => Not even a single mention. Another fail

5-It will be boring- 5pts => So you don't think it's been boring... Well, it's a personal opinion so I'm not goinag to argue.

To be honest, I cancelled that vote after they had such a great start then my connection started to act up so I really missed anything that could have been classed as overly negative. The kinect/Nike/Usher things were weak but ultimately not enough to ruin the whole experience. Compared to Last year's and the one before...this was excellent.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i am number 2 !!! woot !!!

So far :p it could all change after Sony's showing. But yes, you finished 2nd in the MS league.

Ajescent said:
JEMC said:

So I said

To be honest, I cancelled that vote after they had such a great start then my connection started to act up so I really missed anything that could have been classed as overly negative. The kinect/Nike/Usher things were weak but ultimately not enough to ruin the whole experience. Compared to Last year's and the one before...this was excellent.

I agree that if we compare it with last year's E3 this one has been miles better. But the part about new services like that Glass thing, and the movies and music is only useful for those who live in the USA. Since the rest can't use it, it becomes somthing boring.

But it's ok, don't worry, the beginning was good.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

After the Sony conference

NAME    
Dark_Feanor 50 40
IamAwesome 60 30
NobleTeam360 50 25
ClassicGamingWizzz 60 25
Duckypwns 50 20
Solid-Stark 50 20
BasilZero 50 20
RadishHead 50 15
MrKhan 50 10
JEMC 50 0

Combining the PS3 and MS scores

NAME Points gambled Points Won
NobleTeam360 135 90
ClassicGamingWizzz 110 70
Ajescent 119 66
Dark_Feanor 100 60
Solid-Stark 100 50
BasilZero 100 45
RadishHead 100 45
IamAwesome 90 42
Duckypwns 100 35
JEMC 100 30
MrKhan 86 16

Wow. 0 points from Sony's conference.

I totally suck at this!

And thank God I didn't mention 3DS games for Nintendo since they will be the focus of Wednesday's conference.
By the way, That ZombieU game from Ubisoft can already be the "Surprise 3rd party announcement" don't you think?

Wth- all my Sony predictions were assuming that Sony would spend the whole conference talking about the vita (which it should have done); I failed hard on that part.

will you be including nintendo's post-e3 conference? I still count it as part of e3, but it's up to you obvs

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Wth- all my Sony predictions were assuming that Sony would spend the whole conference talking about the vita (which it should have done); I failed hard on that part.

will you be including nintendo's post-e3 conference? I still count it as part of e3, but it's up to you obvs

I was thinking about before, the game was designed with the thought that I would only count the individual conferences from each of the 3, but Nintendo's desire to do 3 kinda turns everything upside down. I think I have no choice but to include the 3DS one as well.

Ok, let me see:

1-WiiU name won't change- 10pts => ok

2-At least 1 new IP- 15pts => Nintendoland - ok

3-No 3DS redesign- 10pts => no talk about it, maybe tomorrow?

4-Dragon Quest X for WiiU shown on stage- 5pts => if only...

5-An unexpected, in a positive way, game from a 3rd party announced for WiiU- 10pts => ZombieU? Scribblenauts? - I think it's ok

My wildcard failed misarably, no Retro game