By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes, you can sink a battleship wit a shotgun! Battleship the boardgame has become...

By means of the movie, Battleship the boardgame has become a first-person shooter:

Around the Network

Can't wait for FPS versions of Clue and Monopoly.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

If you mean wait, as in "cowering in fear in anticipation of the event", then I am also waiting for it to.

How about Jenga the FPS?  You get to actually shoot the blocks out of the tower with a shotgun!

Settlers of Catan the FPS might be a bit of the problem.  Robber lands next to your settlement?  Use your shotgun to prevent him from taking half your resources.

richardhutnik said:
NightDragon83 said:

If you mean wait, as in "cowering in fear in anticipation of the event", then I am also waiting for it to.

How about Jenga the FPS?  You get to actually shoot the blocks out of the tower with a shotgun!

Settlers of Catan the FPS might be a bit of the problem.  Robber lands next to your settlement?  Use your shotgun to prevent him from taking half your resources.

Isn't Boom Blox basically a first person Jenga? But instead of shooting the blocks you're just throwing shit at them lol.

How about a FPS version of Guess Who?  Headshots everytime baby.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

How about a FPS version of Guess Who?  Headshots everytime baby.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

The Battleship movie and everything surrounding it's existence and creation is probably the most heinous display of creative bankruptucy that Hollywood has spewed forth yet.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

axumblade said:
Old news. I've been making fun of this for a few months.

Sorry if I missed the post on here.  Figured that, with the movie out, it would be worth a post about the game.

Is it wrong that I'm actually interested in this? It kinda looks interesting.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

You know what, as much as I mock it, because it shows how bankrupt the videogame industry is for ideas, I do also find it interesting.  I am just so annoyed they go this way, it is hard for me to end up getting on it.  It probably is something I will look into when it gets under $20 in the bargain bin, after it flopped.

richardhutnik said:
Ajescent said:

You know what, as much as I mock it, because it shows how bankrupt the videogame industry is for ideas, I do also find it interesting.  I am just so annoyed they go this way, it is hard for me to end up getting on it.  It probably is something I will look into when it gets under $20 in the bargain bin, after it flopped.

$20? That's way too much

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?