By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the ramifications of a heavy night of drinking for you? "How bout another Round?"

lol @ JC7, Runa and the 1!!

My body goes completely numb so I end up hurting myself without realizing. I often wake up bruised and battered.

And I have to try and hide to smell of a night/days out from my mum and walk to my bedroom in a straight line.

Around the Network

I'm usually in better spirits than most mornings, never puke or feel sick. Maybe a bit dehydrated, but that's the extent so far.

I'm told it will hit me harder and harder as I age, but I'd like to think I'm just lucky.

Chocoloco ramification is a winner though, haha.

And spurgeon would chainsaw off his own dick, thinking he's invincable. When he's there lying in a pool of blood, penis next to you, MBP will steal you dick and store it in a jar next to his bed.

Me I just can't sleep and keep waking up thirsty. How can drinking a lot of liquids make you dehidrated?

I naturally drink a lot of water, even when I've just come home drunk, meaning I've never got the headache. I'm usually just really really lethargic for the following 24 hours; any revision/reading/studying goes straight out of the window.

Banging headache, complete memory lapse of the events of the previous night, my wallet is empty and I have an angry girlfriend as I said "I'm only popping out for a couple of pints" and I end up falling through the front door at 5am. I love booze!

Around the Network

It really depends on how much.

If I've had a massive night, blown £60-odd, and not sure of the location in which I am waking up... I'll have a roaring hangover until the next day (chronic headaches, the shakes, sickness), and alco-shits for at least 48 hours.

Has anybody been in this state?

SamuelRSmith said:
It really depends on how much.

If I've had a massive night, blown £60-odd, and not sure of the location in which I am waking up... I'll have a roaring hangover until the next day (chronic headaches, the shakes, sickness), and alco-shits for at least 48 hours.

£60? That's like 2 pints at the current prices

I have a sort of genetic immunity to hangover headaches that I can from my Mum. I get the dehydration, diarrhea, and nausea, but never a headache.

My last big night out, two days ago, resulted in me sleeping with a random chick I met at the bar, but this is the first time this has happened to me in 5 years of drinking, so I can't really call it a common side effect sadly... ;)

SWORDF1SH said:

Has anybody been in this state?

Sadly I have. That's what i've been told anyway. Lol. At least It's good excersise as it doubles the distance of your walk home. :)