By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Hi! I'm TED (loved this part). I play sports games and moba (dota2). I'm not much of a mmo player but still played a few. I love playing games to compete at most. :)

Looking forward to discuss things with you all!

Around the Network

Hello. I'm NotSalnax. I'm definitely new around here, and have not been visiting this site for years.

I'm looking forward to posting here.

By the way, who has that hedgehog avatar in the OP?

Hello I'm new here. I'm play a variety of games, but JRPG"S are my favorite genre. If you look at my profile pic, you might find out what my favorite game is. As for my username, it comes for one of of the better shows from the last decade (imo). I have been gaming since the original GameBoy came out. Nice to meet you guys.

Around the Network

Hum, hello. I've been here quite a while now, but I did not know the existence of this thread o.O

*Says Hi*

newcomers, dont act like the menace that is sprug and get your self banned for flaiming! be good posters! now good luck and may the force be with you.

(i find it so funny that the author of the thread is banned in this particular thread)

Hello! I'm sth88, and I'm a new member here. I'm a longtime SEGA fan; I've owned a Genesis, Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 (which is where I do the vast majority of my gaming today). I'm looking forward to joining some discussions, especially as the industry ramps up for an exciting E3 and two new console releases!

I never introduced myself here lol

Hi guys I Never introduced myself and I been bann'd more than I been posting, how are you guys?